Silent Drill Team
Create Post
    Registered User Free Member ktriplett's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Silent Drill Team

At our function on Saturday, a recruiter told us that the Silent Drill Team will be in Antelope Valley (Southern California) this coming Saturday (March 8). He wasn't sure where they will be, so I was wondering if any of you guys have any information about it?

Registered User Free Member leroy8541's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    No information, but don't miss it, Man I wish I was close enough to go. I've seen them 3x. VERY VERY impressive I even tried out that just wasn't my bag I guess. The Corps had bigger plans, theirs come first.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    THEY WERE AT MCRD SAN DIEGO JUST RECENTLY I WAS TOLD. I RETIRED FROM MCRD NOT TOO LONG AGO WORKING FOR MCC AT THE BAYVIEW RESTRAUNT SETTING UP TABLES FOR GRAD. DINNERS AND ALL OCCASIONS. THE BAYVIEW GIVES THE SILENT DRILL TEAM A SPECIAL DINNER AFTER THEIR PREFORMANCE EVERY YEAR. I HAVE A POSTER OF THEM AND EVERY ONE SIGNED IT FOR ME. IT HANGS ON MY WALL AT HOME.

Registered User Free Member ktriplett's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I watched the Commandant's Own and the Silent Drill Platoon today. That was the most incredible thing I've ever seen. Those guys were amazing. On Friday, I had to drive five hours up California to take care of some stuff, and five hours back so that I'd be home in time to see them. I ended up having just over an hours sleep for all of Friday and Saturday. It was well worth it.

That silent drill team is worth it!

Recruit training will get you to a point with that it wouldn't take much more to get ya to the point where ya can do some of that stuff.

It's intense competition to become a member of the Marine Corps Silent Drill Team. They are the best in the Corps.

Registered User Free Member leroy8541's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    hooya I am going down to the video store today looking for video of them I love to watch the morning parade, awesome!

Thread Information