VA Massacre Proves Government Can't Protect You (video)
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

VA Massacre Proves Government Can't Protect You (video)

VA Massacre Proves Government Can't Protect You
    Cowardly cops with sub-machine guns hid behind trees as punk madman went on killing spree

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet
    Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The loudest message sent by what happened at Virginia Tech yesterday is that government cannot and will not protect you.

Contrast the events at VA Tech with the 1966 UT Tower shooting, which was until yesterday the deadliest shooting massacre on a University campus in America.

The shooter was Charles Whitman, a Marine Corps sniper who carried out his killing spree enjoying "a nearly unassailable vantage point from which he could select and dispatch victims," according to Crime Library, armed to the teeth with an arsenal of high powered weaponry.

The Virginia killer was able to dispatch twice as many victims as Whitman despite having apparently little firearms skill, using only two relatively weak handguns and being surrounded by police and other civilians who could have attempted to apprehend him at any point.
    The difference? 40 years ago cops were not cowards, they knew their job was to protect the public and they didn't hide behind trees while wearing bullet proof body armor and toting sub-machine guns, cowering in fear at the prospect of facing up to a punk with a pea-shooter

They didn't wait for two hours as a killer roamed the campus without even warning the students.
    The case of the UT Tower shooting when compared to the Virginia massacre illustrates perfectly how American men have been turned into weak yellow bellies who beg and plead for the equally spineless police to protect them in a crisis.

As soon as reports of a shooter atop the UT Tower surfaced, residents and police alike loaded up and headed straight for UT campus in a communal effort to take down the killer. Had these individuals not kept Whitman pinned back, countless more innocents would have perished.

Ray Martinez was an Austin police officer who wasn't even on duty when news of the shootings broke, but he immediately put on his uniform and rushed to the scene of the carnage.

Martinez, officer Houston McCoy, and officer Jerry Day hastily deputized citizen Allen Crum and charged up towards the observation deck to confront the killer. Martinez and McCoy burst in on Whitman, unloading eight rounds between them and silencing the shooter.

These upstanding police officers did not consider themselves brave or special for what they did, they were simply doing their job, instead of strutting around in combat gear and hiding behind trees as we witnessed yesterday.
    The Virginia massacre is another painful reminder that your government cannot and will not protect you.
    Watch Alex Jones' interview with UT Tower hero Ray Martinez below. Subscribers can watch and download a higher quality version at Prison Planet.tv.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...antprotect.htm

again... only in Texas..

Quote Originally Posted by jetdawgg
    The difference? 40 years ago cops were not cowards, they knew their job was to protect the public and they didn't hide behind trees while wearing bullet proof body armor and toting sub-machine guns, cowering in fear at the prospect of facing up to a punk with a pea-shooter

They didn't wait for two hours as a killer roamed the campus without even warning the students.

The case of the UT Tower shooting when compared to the Virginia massacre illustrates perfectly how American men have been turned into weak yellow bellies who beg and plead for the equally spineless police to protect them in a crisis.
    My wife and I were talking about that! She told me she was glad I wasn't there cause she knew I would try to do something in stopping the gunman! I told her she was right and I also may have hopefully saved some lives! We couldn't believe NO ONE was attempting to help!!! It drove me crazy watching all these people hide behind anything they could find! America is in a real sad shape!!

This article quoted below is from the 1/31/06 Roanoke Times…ironic isn’t it? http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/wb/xp-50658

A bill that would have given college students and employees the right to carry handguns on campus died with nary a shot being fired in the General Assembly.

House Bill 1572 didn’t get through the House Committee on Militia, Police and Public Safety. It died Monday in the subcommittee stage, the first of several hurdles bills must overcome before becoming laws.

The bill was proposed by Del. Todd Gilbert, R-Shenandoah County , on behalf of the Virginia Citizens Defense League. Gilbert was unavailable Monday and spokesman Gary Frink would not comment on the bill’s defeat other than to say the issue was dead for this General Assembly session.

Virginia Tech spokesman Larry Hincker was happy to hear the bill was defeated. “I’m sure the university community is appreciative of the General Assembly’s actions because this will help parents, students, faculty and visitors feel safe on our campus.”

Last spring a Virginia Tech student was disciplined for bringing a handgun to class, despite having a concealed handgun permit. Some gun owners questioned the university’s authority, while the Virginia Association of Chiefs of Police came out against the presence of guns on campus.

In June, Tech’s governing board approved a violence prevention policy reiterating its ban on students or employees carrying guns and prohibiting visitors from bringing them into campus facilities.

------------------------

In another article, Virgina Tech spokescritter Larry Hincker stated:

"I'm sure the university community is appreciative of the General Assembly's actions because this will help parents, students, faculty and visitors feel safe on our campus."

He was happy to hear of the defeat of the bill which would have allowed college kids to carry weapons for self-defence on his college campus.

Credits
    Savings
    Could you imagine what a class full of former Marines would do if zippy walked in on them shooting !!!

Now that would be interesting, since we're always looking for a good fight !

I have no idea who this guy Watson is, or what "Prison Times" is either, but this is article is about the most ridiculous piece of crap and logic I have seen on any issue in some time. There are absolutly no similarities between the carnage at VT and the killings that Whitman comitted at UT 40 years ago. Clearly Watson's aim--no pun intended--here is to use the tragedy at both schools as his own private rant against cops and the government. Just an amazing piece of **** !!!

They have been comparing this on the tv networks also!!

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC-FO
    I have no idea who this guy Watson is, or what "Prison Times" is either, but this is article is about the most ridiculous piece of crap and logic I have seen on any issue in some time. There are absolutly no similarities between the carnage at VT and the killings that Whitman comitted at UT 40 years ago. Clearly Watson's aim--no pun intended--here is to use the tragedy at both schools as his own private rant against cops and the government. Just an amazing piece of **** !!!
    I don't agree with Mr. Watson at times. What I do agree with him here is that the police/gov't can't protect you. Ever hear the term 'where is a cop when you need one?".

You have to be able to protect yourself. I want a crook to understand that when he/she walks up on me to do harm that there are in for something else.
    In fact when I get through with that crook, they will be looking for a new methodology of obtaining money. They won't want to harm anyone else ever

"Prison Times" is speaking to it's primary audience, that is, prisoners. That would explain the anti police slant. I don't believe it's useful to snipe the cops on scene, who are trained, for the most part, to hold a perimeter in place.

There are a few departments that work the 'active shooter' concept, which for OPSEC reasons I won't get into here, but suffice to say it's a movement to contact option.

I'd personally like to see the article writer engaged in an active firefight to see if he wets his pants or flees in terror.

All that having been said, it's NOT the police's job to protect you. The police are reactionary, not 'pro-actionary'. However, thanks to the left wing nanny state policies enacted by BOTH parties over the past 30 years, that discourage individual thinking, and instead ENcourage 'groupthink' and 'go along to get along' as well as "gummint will help us" we have successfully raised, for the most part, a nation of sheep.

The only thing we can do is try to educate ourselves, our kids, and our loved ones. And, prepare.

To those who spout off about 'what' they would do, take a long hard look at what you would really do. When was the last time you confronted a violent person? No, I'm not talking about road rage, either LOL. This stuff is hand to hand combat, folks, and it ain't pretty. Factor in the weapons, and the fact that this *ucktard was a certifiable nutjob of the highest order, and you have one scary dude.

These kids didn't stand a chance, because *we*, as a society, have bred them that way.

Correct conclusion. Bad understanding and analysis though. The guy writing this doesn't seem to know squat but it is true that overall the police can not make us safe. Safer then not safe, sure but safe, forget it. Any guy can take a life or three or ten if he/she wants to and the police can do very little about it in most cases. In this one though the conclusion is the police just sort of sat around waiting for the guy to be low on ammo. Redictardulous.

Where do people come up with articles like this and why do others cut and paste the nonsense?

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Are you now the censor around here?

Where do people come up with articles like this and why do others cut and paste the nonsense?
    Yet you appear to agree with the gist of what he is saying:

but it is true that overall the police can not make us safe. Safer then not safe, sure but safe, forget it. Any guy can take a life or three or ten if he/she wants to and the police can do very little about it in most cases.

Are you now the censor around here?

Yet you appear to agree with the gist of what he is saying:
    I'd just hope that Marines would use more common sense then to read and then post a fuqtarded article. Tha is all. Post any gibberish you want. As to the comment I made. It is like the blind squirrel theory. There are many wrong roads that will lead to a correct destination. Doesn't make his argument correct, just the conclusion.

"We are not safe in America." If you start from this point and work backwards I could probably make a case as to why that is true from just about any other topic such as alcohol use, cold cream, mcdonalds, toothbrushes or midgets.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Again, you can have your opinion yet you want to control mine and maybe the authors. Go figure

I'd just hope that Marines would use more common sense then to read and then post a fuqtarded article

Again, you can have your opinion yet you want to control mine and maybe the authors. Go figure
    Really? Wow. I had no idea that me asking others to use common sense was a form of serious control over your "right" to post nonsense. I didn't know my opinion mattered to you that much. Post away. Hopefully not too many other people wil notice it came from a Marine. I'd personally not want to relate the two. JMHO

Proves my POINT on the ****ing media in this Country. They don't let facts and the truth get in the way of a good lie, I mean story!!!!! This ******* wouldn't make a pimple on a good writer's ass!!!!!!

If anyone agrees with the vermon this idiot puts out, they need to craw back in their ****ing mudhole!!!!!

The aforementioned article does not need censoring, it needs ****canning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is very apparently this turd has NO IDEA what the **** he is talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rktect3j
    Really? Wow. I had no idea that me asking others to use common sense was a form of serious control over your "right" to post nonsense. I didn't know my opinion mattered to you that much. Post away. Hopefully not too many other people wil notice it came from a Marine. I'd personally not want to relate the two. JMHO
    Looks clear to me that you were referring to me:

Go cry to someone else

Thread Information