Breaking News::
Create Post

Thread: Breaking News::

Breaking News::

This just in, All rap music that talks about Ho's,Bit**es,Cop Killing,Whitey suqs,Yo Momma, will no longer be allowed in mainstream U.S.A. Hey there making it look like Imus was the one who created the word Ho. Dont get me wrong, he stepped over the line with his comment but they are crucifying this guy. Me done thinks this is going to be the start of something much bigger. Lets get rid of the Chapelle reruns, Comedy central and there kings of comedy. Why is ok for some to slam on others, but others cant slam on some, hhmmmmm is there a fear factor going on here ????

MG

+1

We should have gotten rid of that stuff anyway if you ask me.

HERE HERE Skillet I totaly agree. But that is my opion and I know there will be others.

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo,there goes television. What no Preidential debates???????????

bootlace15 out

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by marinegreen
    This just in, All rap music that talks about Ho's,Bit**es,Cop Killing,Whitey suqs,Yo Momma, will no longer be allowed in mainstream U.S.A. Hey there making it look like Imus was the one who created the word Ho. Dont get me wrong, he stepped over the line with his comment but they are crucifying this guy. Me done thinks this is going to be the start of something much bigger. Lets get rid of the Chapelle reruns, Comedy central and there kings of comedy. Why is ok for some to slam on others, but others cant slam on some, hhmmmmm is there a fear factor going on here ????

MG
    If it is a fear factor, last I heard it was green ! GM and many others have announced that they have pulled advertising to the tune of 10 million and counting !

Money talks and Bull-Sh1t walks.

There are some people you can do it too and others not, but every dog has his day

check this out if you want to know some of the hottest rap
    that they say is ok

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/mic...kin041107.php3

If this keeps up, it will soon be politically incorrect to call a US Marine a 'jarhead.'
    drumcorpssnare

Thread Information