MEPs - Page 7
Create Post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: MEPs

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PooleeCJohnson
    She's now PFC Cook. Up for promotion to LCpl.
    How in the hell can she have rank already and hasn't even gone to bootcamp yet???????? She won't even be PFC until the day she graduates (IF she graduates) and then can only HOPE for a meritorious promotion of some kind or serve her time in grade.

Meps

I have went through the MEPS process and it is not bad at all. You get your eyes checked, hearing checked, blood pressure, get blood taken, and get a physical examination.

HURRY UP AND WAIT, THEN WAIT SOME MORE. GOOD LUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    How in the hell can she have rank already and hasn't even gone to bootcamp yet???????? She won't even be PFC until the day she graduates (IF she graduates) and then can only HOPE for a meritorious promotion of some kind or serve her time in grade.
    We DEPed in on the same day. She graduated boot camp Jan.26. She's in FL right now because her field is in aviation. She left for boot on in Oct. At the time I was 17 and she was 19. She wasn't supposed to ship till Dec. but she got to go early because some girl got knocked up.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Oh OK.............I'm with you now. So, when do you ship again?

Its the date next to "ship date" in her signature I think

Attention to detail. I guess we could blame her attention span.

20070618 lol

Haha, why wasn't I online for this. Because you guys know I would've been all over it...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    HEY! At 45 I'm LUCKY my attention span goes as far as it does - sorry, didn't notice the signature......................DUH!

That's ok. I have brain farts sometimes too and I'm only 17.

If you go to MEPS and are DQ'ed can you try again later?

Yeah, you just ask your recrutier. But it also depends on why you were DQed. PS Hi I'm back just visiting and it's LCpl now. LOL. I'm married and I'm stationed in Okie.

Quick question.

I need some medical forms from a surgery I had, but the doctor retired and now I have to pay quite a bit to get ahold of these. Does MEP's just pull them since you sign the form or how does that work?

Ahhh....MEPS. It was fun for me...seriously. LOL. Well I went to take the **** test I couldn't go. So, I had to wait for the rest of the females to go and then sit there with all the guys and drink like a gallon of water. Then like 5 guys had stage fright and by then I had to go like really really bad. LOL. After I was relieved I went to sit out in the waiting room. Some girl was looking at her chart and hers said positive and she asked why all of ours said negative....she found out she was pregnant and turns out the guy didnt say anything lol. That sucks.

Thread Information