This is the ultimate motivation for poolees: - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kaboom1371
    Damn you didn't make the cut off. everyone after July 6th does not get them.
    I literrally chuckled at my computer.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    yes i will just make it then!

Dress Blues

Mother ducker im a day late gah come on Marine Corps lol its okay i chuckled at the computer to and im the one that is not getting them its to much. (I think they knew i was coming) Watch after i Graduate they will give them again lol

Here's another good "after" pic of me in something other than blues...

Quote Originally Posted by Nez46
    Mother ducker im a day late gah come on Marine Corps lol its okay i chuckled at the computer to and im the one that is not getting them its to much. (I think they knew i was coming) Watch after i Graduate they will give them again lol

...huh?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    effin bada$$ accord

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Still looking good John......

Semper Fi

Dave

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    that is a really awesome transformation !!! i don't have much to loose, but i do hope to gain a ton of muscle from boot camp !!! ttyl, da tiffinator.

Poolee

Quote Originally Posted by Twehman
    ...huh?
    Its something we where talking about earlier

How did you do it?

Hey I was just wondering how did you conitinue to lose weight... I have tried and tried to lose for the Marine Corps... but I only lost the first 20-25 lbs and I cant lose anymore except maybe a lb a week..... This is killing me, I see no results, and Ive tried stepping up exercises and eating less.... Can someone give me some pointers?
    thanks,
    Jordan

Wannabee

Quote Originally Posted by Arielsmarine88
    Hey I was just wondering how did you conitinue to lose weight... I have tried and tried to lose for the Marine Corps... but I only lost the first 20-25 lbs and I cant lose anymore except maybe a lb a week..... This is killing me, I see no results, and Ive tried stepping up exercises and eating less.... Can someone give me some pointers?
    thanks,
    Jordan
    The best way to lose weight is to run. And i meant dont just run to the kitchen, run like hell. You will lose lots. Im glad to see your motivated and trying tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielsmarine88
    thanks,
    Jordan
    You've been "eating less"

That's why you're not losing weight. Go back and reread everything i've posted in this thread and THIS thread: http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29787 because i've hit this topic a bunch of times. After reading both threads let me know and i'll answer any questions you may have, but you'll definitely find your answer in what I just gave you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nez46
    The best way to lose weight is to run. And i meant dont just run to the kitchen, run like hell. You will lose lots. Im glad to see your motivated and trying tho.
    Not true at all. It doesn't matter how much you PT, because if your diet is all jacked up you're not going to see results. In 99.9999% of the cases, it's always the diet and not lack of PT.

You don't need to be a PT monster to lose a lot of weight.

Lance Corporal

oh sorry yeah i guess not

very motivating indeed

Thread Information