This is the ultimate motivation for poolees: - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ArielsMarine
    TOTAL CALORIES EATEN: 465 Calories
    TOTAL CALORIES BURNT: unknown, I dont know how to convert how many IVe burned in my exercises?

So if anyone has any comments, and if anyone knows how many calories I burnt by working out please let me know! because I have no clue! again thanks for all the help and I look forword to hearing from you!

JORDAN
    Go to: http://robertwittig.org/calculator.html

Enter your weight in the weight box, enter your miles run in the box for that, and hit the 'Calculate' button.

Keep up the good work!

Hey thinks Everyone the help is great and already these last two days of trying this Ive noticed that I dropped 3lbs! I will deffinately keep to this and I will continue reporting in here to let yall know how Im doing, so you can give me any further advice! Thanks again!!

Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by Accord
    Do you know Long K or Long J? I had two Long's in my platoon. Yeah I got messed up pretty bad at boot, but it made me a better Marine... good times. Tell him I said Aim High.

I went to Olympic Heights, but live literally right across the street from Spanish River and Regency Plaza.
    yah his names Joseph Long. He said whats up and got a good laugh when I said Aim High. Yah, I used to chill at regency after school my freshmen year of HS, I have a few friends that went to OH you probably know them. I played Freshman and JV football at River too, so Ive been to OH a few times for football games but left my Jr. Year.

More motivation for poolees!

I found a badass website for hardcore USMC posters

warzoneposterz.vstore.ca

check out the one that says "weakness is pain leaving the body", I got that one and it's right. Pain is weakness....it's all in the mind, u will learn that in bootcamp just don't give up, listen to your DI and think of how you will be one of us!

The site rules requires everyone to complete their profile.

Quote Originally Posted by gotchapapa
    I found a badass website for hardcore USMC posters

warzoneposterz.vstore.ca

check out the one that says "weakness is pain leaving the body", I got that one and it's right. Pain is weakness....it's all in the mind, u will learn that in bootcamp just don't give up, listen to your DI and think of how you will be one of us!
    Without a complete profile I would safely assume that you aren't a Marine and therefore not one of them, and you also missed the rule about not posting about other websites...

You also quoted the poster absolutely backwards. Although I'm sure weakness can be a pain.

"I bought a cheap scale from Lowes, it only goes to 20lbs"......

I dont want to state the obvious....but if you are eating 20lbs of food at a time....it may just be a contributing factor.....

Just playing...stay motivated!...keep with it, it will happen with time and effort

talking in sleep

I graduated from boot camp in Dec.78 whenI was home on leave Igot comfy with this girl I knew,one night while in my sleep I was reported to have started kicking and shoving her out of the rack,yelling "get out of the rack,gotta get outa the rack".I dont remember that part,however I should have kicked her a** alot harder,had I known then what was about to happen Congrats on looking good

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Oh man, I've seen pictures but I never got to see someone I know go through bootcamp and lose that much weight. This one Marine used to be poolee at our RSS, he came back from Recruit Training few days ago... Wow.. I remember all of us were trying to get him to lose weight to get to the ship weight and PT with him, now he is in better shape then many of us, he lost like 50 pounds I think. We PTed last Thursday with him and another Marine back from Recruit Training, it was an extremely motivating session.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Nice transform brother!!! looks like two completely different people, semper fi!!!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    it means squat now, but you have my respect Marine

Marines

Marines i have a question i ship july seventh and i heard rumors we will be getting dress blues upon Graduation is this true?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    haha they're gunna love that one.

I'll solve that question:

Yes, and search lol...

[quote=Nez46]Marines i have a question i ship july seventh and i heard rumors we will be getting dress blues upon Graduation is this true?[/quote

Damn you didn't make the cut off. everyone after July 6th does not get them.

Thread Information