This is the ultimate motivation for poolees: - Page 7
Create Post
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Dude ****ing sweet man, that makes me wanna go PT right now. I can't wait till I go off to basic to make something of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by BioCHAZard View Post
    Dude ****ing sweet man, that makes me wanna go PT right now. I can't wait till I go off to basic to make something of myself.
    Can some motivated poolee please correct this Johnny-come-lately on what is wrong with the above statement? Thanks, carry on.....

Credits
    Savings
    Its not basic its boot camp

Sorry about that I'll correct myself from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by kash View Post
    Its not basic its boot camp
    aw kash you beat me to it.

thats awesome Accord! that really is motivating. congrats

I went up to a 35 year old Marine and asked him about this and he said this to the word "It doesn't matter what the **** you call it as long as you can hack it."

courtesy of a 8541 Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by BioCHAZard View Post
    I went up to a 35 year old Marine and asked him about this and he said this to the word "It doesn't matter what the **** you call it as long as you can hack it."
    Tell that to a DI and report back what happens. If you don't get slayed ill do it too and maybe we could start a trend. While were at it why don't we see if we can change oorah to hooah so we can match the army.

not. ill stick to calling it boot thank you very much.

seriously... there are a lot of "poolees" here in this thread, and many "shipped" by now, and should be back months ago.... none have felt the need to come back and be apart of this community... sad really.

That is awesome. Great motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    seriously... there are a lot of "poolees" here in this thread, and many "shipped" by now, and should be back months ago.... none have felt the need to come back and be apart of this community... sad really.
    SSGT,
    For what its worth I agree with you 100% .I am no poolee (just a fatbody wannabe) but Leatherneck is the best thing going . I can't really express my gratitude enough for the help and motivation that I have gotten from this site.

so why are you still fat?

how much more you got to lose before you can DEP in?

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    so why are you still fat?

how much more you got to lose before you can DEP in?
    SSGT, I have lost over 60 lbs since Christmas eve and I still have another 80 to go . Its alot yes, but its less than the 120lbs that I needed to lose in the beginning ! I'm giving myself 5 months .

I'm in the same boat, a fatbody wannabe.. an old one at that with 25 years. I can DEP in in a month and a half when I would have met MY standards of 200lbs and have finished my college class to get my 15 credits.

I'm 235, 6'

Good luck to you Wes, keep at it.

Thread Information