I Jus LUV's YOU!~
Create Post

I Jus LUV's YOU!~

Give a Kiss!

Attached Images Attached Images

Cool Cas or LL?????

Was just wondering if he is Cas's or LL's boyfriend?????
    He does look more like LL's type..............HE HE HE HE

Sempers,

Roger

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Arrow Looks more like....

North Carolina!!!

I bet this is prmama's man right here. I think you can see her in the background watching her youngin's jump in the hillbilly pool!! Big crowd! I guess everyone in the trailer park is out there. Must have been a hot one. Can't even see the trailers it's so packed!!!!

Sixguns

Bruce

You have put me in the middle of Cas and LL. I'm not them. I do fight fire with fire. But most of all. Watch out.

This is more like it Bruce

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Arrow Weak response

prmama,

Your attempt to get back at me is weak. Your post lacks the originality and savvy of mine and the others. But hey, in a battle of wits, you are unarmed!!! So, I will not use deadly force on you. You can surrender peacefully and become my prisoner. You fought like a girl!!! I would expect nothing less!!! Don't be mad. It's just that all is fair in love and war!!

I know you must be looking all over for some material for a comeback and something snappy to say. I'll check out your reply later. I'll give you some time to think out your strategy and come up with a plan. Don't hurt yourself in the process!!

Sixguns

Oh Bruce Sweet Bruce

How many times I told you to go for a pretty gal? With all the blondes there is. U had to pick her. I'm sorry but u could do better Bruce.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Exclamation I bet he is the best looking one in the whole trailer park!!

prmama,

You are mistaken. This is your boyfriend and neighbor. Obviously you are so used to being with him when the sun goes down and the lights are out that you didn't recognize him in your attached pic. I've heard about people letting themselves go, but really! I thought you had some kind of standard that you used to find a suitable mate. I didn't know your idea of a mate meant primate!!! I hope you two have fun!!! I pray you choose not to reproduce with this one.

Sixguns

Bruce

Now Bruce what r u doing with to this poor womwn. R u doing some cyber sex with her. I can c that she is having fun with u. can't u find someone young other then this poor lady.

Bruce Pic

Bruce I told not to drinnk. How many times that U r going to show ur buddies that U are a man. It looks to me that this is want u want to be. Or my next guess is this is what a woman should have. I go for the first one. U want to be a women.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Thumbs down

O now i see how it is, i can't even get no credit for asisting with the picture lol, i'll remember you heather...next time i'll defect over to help the guys instead of being neutral....., Morgan

DD2B

Tys hon Luvs u for it

Lightbulb SEE THEY AT PLAY AGAIN

REMEMBER NO MATTER WHO WINS THE BATTLE OR WHO WINS THE WAR , I WIN IN THE END

The Grim Reaper has Spoken

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Exclamation You're just angry trailer park trash!!

http://webworst.about.com/gi/dynamic...ailerpark.com/

PRMAMA,

I see your community has it's own web page. I tried to find your pic, but had no luck. You must have been hiding in the pond!!

Sixguns

Thread Information