Corporal Son going again
Create Post

Corporal Son going again

We got a call last night. Corporal Son has spent 2 years recon and demolitions already and they want him going back again. Part of his job, and does it well.
    They are set to ship out tomorrow morning straight to the field. Imagine, no whining!

I just get a bit ticked when my daughter tells me of a military funeral near her in Oklahoma where there were protesters ..... but the good news is that there was so much community support that the FEW protesters could not get near to the family. Sheesh, those few got the freedom to protest because of sacrifices like this young man made.

Mrs. to awesome USMC Sgt.
    Mom to honorable USMC Cpl.

Well will keep Corporal Son in our prayers along with all those men and women that are there now and those that are on there way to the sand pit.
    Yes we have that group come to a lot of the funerals here in Oklahoma but us vets and the patorit guard do a great job at keeping them in check.

Semper Fi and carry on

thank you sir

Thank you , sir. Appreciate the added prayers. I put his name on the list at upray.org also.

Re; OK
    yes, daughter told me that there was a good sized group protecting and supporting the family.

Thank you for serving !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Semper Fi here on the homefront !
    ~~Mrs. R. Shipman
    Marine Wife
    Marine Mom

Semper Fi, Ma'am. Your son is standing on that wall.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    HisSemperFiWife-
    My thoughts and prayers will certainly be directed to not only your son but all the sons, daughters, wives and husbands who are being asked, sometimes more than once, to go where their missions take them.
    I know that I harp on this alot but are you aware of MOTOMAIL? If you are, I'm sorry if I took up your time on this topic. If you aren't familiar with MOTOMAIL please check out the website. If your son's FPO number is on the list where this service is provided you will be able to write your son and he will get your message/letter in a couple of days or so.
    Take care now. Have a peaceful evening.
    Gary

Thank you!

He has already done 2 years in Irag Fallujah etc and I had not heard of this.
    Thank you ! I shall type that name into my search engine.

We were so excited and relieved when he came home in one piece last July.

It's his job, and he is good at it.

Awesome Sergeant Husband was part of Frequent Wind mission in Nam as door gunner.
    We appreciate all y'all !
    I surprised a man recently outside our motor vehicle office.
    He was riding a very nice harley and I told him how nice it was but I had also noticed a sticker on it of a multi-colored bar. Not everyone would know what that means, but I did. I said *Thank you for serving* and I think I saw a tear come to his eye. Our Nam Vets get my special thanks as they did not get the support that our current military is receiving.

It is a tough job no matter if you went into combat or signed up and served in a non-combat MOS ..... ready, willing and able. Everyone's part is important.

A simple Thank You of appreciation doesn't cost any $$.

(oh, did I get too melancholy... sorry)
    ..... off soapbox ......tying apron back on

Semper Fi on the homefront!

Credits
    Savings
    HisSemperFiWife,

My son is currently over in the sandbox, and I send him letters via Motomail.com. He called me last Sunday and said that he's received the letters I sent, so it's a pretty good system if you need to send him something faster than snail-mail. The only problem is, is that I don't think they can respond or send a letter through the Motomail.

Credits
    Savings
    Our Nam Vets get my special thanks as they did not get the support that our current military is receiving.

AMEN!!!!

My concern is that I see the Media & the Left repeating themselves.

Boots on the ground (or in the VA) need ALL of our support!!!!!!

Just a quick note... we got a call from over there... from Cpl. son,

..and so did our married daughter. He usually is not real talkative on the calls. Seems he needs to hear our voices every so often... and we appreciate hearing his ! ...and it gives an affirmation that he is in one piece
    and doing a great job over there.
    When I was at church and mentioned a 4:30am phonecall... folks thought I might hesitate in hearing the news but I told them that an appearance at the door is of more *importance* in that regard.
    Have a blessed day y'all!

Credits
    Savings
    He has our Graditude & Prayers.

Credits
    Savings
    Give your son my best wishes and my prayers for a successful tour. My son - weapons platoon sgt. - is headed back for his third tour in the sandbox and is also a Fallujah vet.

Just as proud of him as I was of his father - a 1/9er in Nam.

Credits
    Savings
    Mine is just starting Boot Camp.

Quote Originally Posted by marinemom
    Give your son my best wishes and my prayers for a successful tour. My son - weapons platoon sgt. - is headed back for his third tour in the sandbox and is also a Fallujah vet.

Just as proud of him as I was of his father - a 1/9er in Nam.
    Same here. and our son did Fallujah as well, with the 31st MEU.
    Sgt. dh was door gunner in Frequent Wind .. Nam

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mike McIntyre
    Mine is just starting Boot Camp.
    Having a supportive family is important.

Let us know how it goes, Mr. Mike.

Thread Information