Your azz is grass.
Create Post
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Your azz is grass.

This cartoon doesn't have anything to do with St. Patrick's Day but it does have some green.
    Enjoy your day.
    Gary

Attached Images Attached Images

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Does that grass come in the oz or # ?

Credits
    Savings
    Phantom, ounce or pound? I don't know. It might depend on who knocked you down and where you landed. LOL

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    This reminds me of my father saying when I was a kid and got in trouble that if I didn't behave he was," going to tear my azz up like a new ground!"

Dad was a famer's son before he went in the Marine Corps in WW II.

Credits
    Savings
    Phantom-
    My twin brother and I were very close to coming to blows a long time ago right outside of San Francisco's ChinaTown and a little bit into the financial district one saturday after his Shaolin Boxing and TaiChi training. It was really over nothing, in retrospect, but at that time..it was serious. I was aware that he knew his "stuff" (he had been studying for about six years) and the fact that I had been studying Kenpo for about four years it dawned on me that someone would really get hurt if a fight took place.
    I remember a group of tourist heading our way. There wasn't anyone on the sidewalk but my brother and I and the tourists. Well, just then my brother say's, "I'm going to put my fist right through your jaw!" (Any time a person visualizes that type of aggression, it's usually not too long before the sh*t hits the fan, unless it somehow gets diffused.) I saw the tourists getting closer and I raised my voice so that they could hear what I was saying and said, " So you want to put your fist right through my jaw? Well, if you are set on doing this, grant me one wish. Take me to Golden Gate Park, where the grass is green and thick so that I'll have a good place to land." The tourists heard this, my brother heard this and everybody just started laughing. I saved my azz that day but I can't tell you how many times I have been told, "your azz is grass" in one form or another.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Good story!

Gary,it's alway's nice to land on soft grass...thank our lucky stars we are still above it!

Thread Information