enlisted to US Army ROTC?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

enlisted to US Army ROTC?

Anyone in an Army ROTC program at their college?
    I'm a few months shy of my 4th year in the reserves with one deployment to Afghanistan, and should be transferring to a Cal State by 2012.
    Thinking about joining the army, anyone made that switch around here?

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Just curious but why not commission in the Marine Corps?

ehhh I thought about trying to go to UCLA and doing naval ROTC, but my good friend recieved his commision through an Army ROTC program and he was prior enlisted Army, sold me some good points.

lol I'm also a 3 year lance corporal with acombat deployment. 4.5 / 4.6 average but the 1720 cutting score is crazy.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    You don't have to go through a NROTC program in order to commission in the Marine Corps, just contact an OSO in your area and they'll get you started on an OCS package.

I really wasn't asking for information on how to become a Marine officer when I started this thread.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep310 View Post
    I really wasn't asking for information on how to become a Marine officer when I started this thread.
    Ok, well I only know of one member here that is a prior enlisted Marine that is an Army officer. I can't think of his name off hand though.

This isn't an Army ROTC forum, it is a Marine Corps forum. If you have such an issue with me trying to help even if it is not what you want then go kick rocks. I have been through the OCS selection process and thought I could shed some light on what it takes. I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by josephd View Post
    Ok, well I only know of one member here that is a prior enlisted Marine that is an Army officer. I can't think of his name off hand though.
    That was helpful, hopefully others know his name.

This isn't an Army ROTC forum, it is a Marine Corps forum.
    *facepalm

I have been through the OCS selection process and thought I could shed some light on what it takes. I guess not.
    Motivator, I'm just saying I didn't title the thread enlisted to Marine Officer.

Shall we get the ruler to find out who has the bigger dick?

Credits
    Savings

laugh out loud.................

Quote Originally Posted by Covey_Rider View Post
    Shall we get the ruler to find out who has the bigger dick?

Made me snicker for sure !!

Knock it off. You asked an open question, and someone came along to at least TRY and help. Lose the little 'toode about it.

And if someone wants to know who has the bigger crank...it's ME.

Just so we understand each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    Knock it off. You asked an open question, and someone came along to at least TRY and help. Lose the little 'toode about it.

And if someone wants to know who has the bigger crank...it's ME.

Just so we understand each other.

That's not true....my mother-in law has the biggest.....Hi Honey...gotta goHIP

I got out in September and am currently going to a community college then transferring to Appalachian State, in NC. I'm going to do the Army ROTC program here. Talked to the Army recruiter about it and whatnot, they look forward to having me. Probably say that to everyone though haha.

I'd say he's kind of sensitive about the issue.

GSEMarine94 is the one you're looking for, but I don't think he's been around lately.

Thread Information