7th Engr Battalion
Create Post

7th Engr Battalion

I am looking for some history on this unit, I served with C Co. from May 67 to Jan 69. It is my understanding that this unit lost its colors in Korea. I have been searching for some info on the unit for awhile with no luck. can any one help with some info or where i might be able to find the history of this unit. Are they still active, where they might be if they are? any help would be appreciated.

Semper Fi

Bro....go to this site...somebody there should be able to help ya...and ya can join if ya don't already belong to it !!

http://usmc.org/7th/

thanks alot will check it out

Registered User Free Member Roberto T. Cast's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Hey Jerry

I served with Service Company, 7th Engineers Bn(rein) in Nam, I was in Nam from 9-1-66 to 11-29-68.
    Get back to me and let me know when you were there and with what company you served with.

Semper Fi

Robert I was there from 5-23-67 to Jan of 69. I was with C Co. 3rd platoon. Spent whole time with this unit great bunch of guys.

If I member correcly

Charlie co 7th Engineers were with us at times on Hill 65, hill 10 and certainly on Hill 37.

Were there with us on ambush row often, mine sweeping details all the time.

And during the time I went to mine and demolition school near Da Nang, I found that hole you all had in your fence at that compound with $5.oo ladies on the other side. LOL

Sparrowhawk
    I remeber it well had a lot of fun at that hole lol. hope things are going well for you. drop a line some time E-Mail addy is as follows.

shadow@twmi.rr.com

Semper Fi
    Jerry

Thread Information