Security Forces Question
Create Post
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Security Forces Question

So I deped in with an open contract with plans of switching to Infantry. Last week my Recruiter called and asked if I wanted to switch instead to Security Forces Presidential Support. I have looked around everywhere and can not find any information about it. I called and asked if he was talking about Presidental support for the HMX1 and he told me it was a type of Security force. Anyone know what it is?

Do it. You would be part of the presidents marine gaurd. Thus getting clearence. My buddy said only the first 6 months of the duty sucked because he couldn't leave camp david.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Oh my name leaped onto the paper as soon as he told me about it. I am very excited about getting a chance to do something as cool as it is. I said yes before he even offered me the extra bonus, so the bonus is just that. I just don't have any clue as to what my day to day, or even duty would be like.

good duty but you would serve your country better as a grunt. Lot of spit shine and brass to kiss ?ss. Under a microscope. On the good side if you network and make good friends you could open alot of doors in the future.

Cwood, we need Marines to fill every billet in the Corps. Someone has to have the dog and pony show jobs. If he is qualified, I am sure he will manage to get through the spit shine and brass and accomplish the mission.

I spent two years at Marine Corps Security Force Company Naples, Italy. I absolutely loved the duty, there were times it sucked, but seriously, it was an alright duty in an outstanding location.

Lots of long hours guarding who knows what, standing around like a poster but AWESOME

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Awesome! Standing around looking good in possible exotic locations. Only 2 months from today untill I leave for Boot Camp.After that, Possibly guarding alien spacecraft. You could say I am more than excited

Thread Information