Forest Service Uniforms made in Dominican Republic - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings

Guy, sorry for the misunderstanding

Quote Originally Posted by ggyoung
    10_________coal mining has a lot to do with the forest service. Lots of coal mines are on forest service ground. I know, Lets ban mining and let the bastards freez to death in the dark.
    I was just trying to give some input on service uniforms (Forest Service Uniforms made in Dominican Republic) not knocking your coal miner posts. Hells Bells, My Marine Grandfather WW I was a coal miner in Southern Illinois

SF

10thz

re: ggyoung

Quote Originally Posted by ggyoung
    sdk87to91++++++++++++++++++Range managment? Are you a tree huger?

Not a Tree hugger, but a flower picker, cow counter, and weed wacker, etc... Middle man tween enviros and grazing permittees. We get it from both sides in the range management business.

Hey guys, look on the bright side. At least Pelosi and the Hildabeast don't have the power to have our weapons manufacturing outsourced to Iran and Syria!!!
    drumcorpssnare

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by drumcorpssnare
    Hey guys, look on the bright side. At least Pelosi and the Hildabeast don't have the power to have our weapons manufacturing outsourced to Iran and Syria!!!
    drumcorpssnare
    Just Egypt!

And the lowest bidder..

sdk87to91+++++++++I agree that you have a hard job. I have seen way to meany famileys go bankrup, people having to sell everything they have just to put food on the table becouse of the damn enverement polices. It's not right.

Credits
    Savings

Question

Quote Originally Posted by D W George
    Just Egypt!
    Don't laugh about, "GE brings good things to life", they sold components to the Italian manufacture of land mines, who it turn sold those mines to Egypt, who in turn sold them to Saddam.

Do you remember our guys stepping on land mines in Vietnam with Motorola chips in them ? Motorola had a plant in China supplying those.

Truth be known...there were Sioux at the Little Bighorn who were better armed than Custer's 7th!!!
    drumcorpssnare

Thread Information