30 Vermont Towns want to impeach Bush?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

30 Vermont Towns want to impeach Bush?

Hello,
    Are we still in America or what?

vermont needs to worry about its' wacko judges who like to give child molestors probation and a tap on the wrist!!!!!!! I don't think the U. S. would miss the piece of mud state!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Quote Originally Posted by USMCmailman
    Hello,
    Are we still in America or what?
    Some of us still reside there.

Smile Thanks!

Ole Sarg:
    Thanks for responding!
    Have I been doing a Rip Van Winkle? What the hell happened to our Country while I was sleeping?????????????????

These Vermonters need to keep in mind....this Bush is not gonna be easy to lick!
    drumcorpssnare

Credits
    Savings
    “Why is this man in the White House? The majority of Americans did not vote for him. Why is he there? And I tell you this morning that he’s in the White House because God put him there for a time such as this.”–Lt Gen William Boykin, speaking of G. W. Bush, New York Times, 17 October 2003

George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States . He was appointed by God.– Lt. Gen. William Boykin, the defense undersecretary in charge of hunting down top terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan

God gave the savior to the German people. We have faith, deep and unshakeable faith, that he was sent to us by God to save Germany.–Hermann Goering, speaking of Hitler

“Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction.” — Adolph hitler

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY: in our free, open, pluralistic society, our freedoms make us vulnerable to terrorist attacks. we need to protect you with the patriot act. we will fix that pesky little bill of rights and constitution so you are safe. trust us.

Oh, come on 10Z. I bet I can find quotes talking about Lincoln being put in the White House because of God. Same goes for FDR.

And, realistically, how many people live in those towns in Vermont? What? A hundred?

I can't say I'm greatly surprised, since that is also "Dean Country". Mighty cold up in them thar parts in the wintertime.....not much else to do but navel gaze, wear flannel, and wait for the sap to start running I suppose.

Too dang cold for me. Those folks have my sympathy. Still, perhaps they need to get out more.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCmailman
    I'm sorry 10thZodiac! I was right about you initially, You really are an *******!

Well, at least you didn't get off subject !

Everyone is entitled to their opinions brother, otherwise we served and you bled for nothing.

Semper Fidelis

I've often wondered if the people who are clamoring to impeach President Bush realize that if the president, any president, is impeached, they don't get to elect a new president, the Vice President takes over. In this case, Cheney.

crate

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    No, they don't wonder. Bill Maher will pray that his wish for Cheney to be assassinated will come true, then Nancy gets to be Prez before Billary.

Which would put Billary into the interesting position of trying to make sure Cheney DOESN'T get whacked before a new VP is appointed.

But silly me. Calling a Democrat a "faggot" is far more serious than hoping the Vice President gets assassinated.

Just because a president is impeached doesn't mean he's going anywhere.

Look at Slick Willy Clinton...

I say we vote them out of the union and make them suport them selves. No roads in or out..in fact build a fence and hook it to 100k volts.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ahh Vermont.... they ran out of gals so decided to start letting guys marry each other.

Impeach a president whose behind the troops 100%

How can this be here on our thread. I wish I served under Bush. I served when Carter was president and the Iranians had 100 american hostages for 1 year. I guess when we Island hopped to japan the people complained and wanted to impeach also. Doesn't anyone understand strategic placement/

Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool Communist Mutha 'f*cker~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOMEONE NEED'S TOO IMPALE AN ENTRENCHING TOOL INTO BILL MAHER'S SKULL~THEN BURY HIS SORRY DEAD AZZ~IN VERMONT~

Thread Information