Grandson Back in Iraq for Second Tour
Create Post

Grandson Back in Iraq for Second Tour

My Grandson, Brandon, has just arrived back in Iraq (Falluja) for his second tour. He says things have changed a lot since his last tour (don't know if that's good or bad). Already got a care package ready to send to him!!
    Just wanted everyone to keep him and his wife, Kristin, in their prayers!!!!!
    Hopefully, this tour will go by quickly for them and they'll be back together again.

SEMPER FI,

Thumbs up

GOD Bless and keep him safe!!!!!!!!!!

Stay low, and stay safe. He's doing what others of his generation are too cowardly to do. Keep the rest of us safe.

They are in my Prayers..

God Bless!
    Ellie

Not only is your grandson in our prayers but all our young men and women that are serving our country.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up Grand-papa~was A Marine~2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL, HE'LL BE ALRIGHT; HE GOT 'OLE SARGE'S BLOOD RUNNING IN HIS VEINS!!! GOD~SPEED~10/FOUUUUUUUUUU

Fallujah is now locked down tighter than a nun's.....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OORAH!!! and Semper Fi Brandon get some for me and Grandpa Marine! They wont let us play anymore! My prayers will be with you and all Marines in country.

Jim

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I wonder if he ever got my care package during his first tour?
    Anyway, OLE SARGE, please accept my prayers and well wishes for Brandon's successful mission and safe return home. If you can think of it, please feel free to pm your Grandson's mailing address. This time he might be able to get Motomail, which would be good because he would get your correspondence in a couple of days. The last I heard, here is what happens with Motomail: You subscribe at no cost; you send an e-mail type message; it gets received and typed and delivered to the recipient in about two days.
    Check it out. If Brandon's location is on the Motomail list of areas that are motomail authorized you will be able to send him letters everyday.
    Adios from South Florida.
    Gary

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings

In my heart daily !!

My most gracious and Loving Heavenly Father

I beseech your loving and watchful arms to surround our brothers in harms way, and those that will venture there. I ask only that you bestow your shield of guidance into their thoughts and actions, and that you watch over them, as they watch over themselves. Let your love and peace be known in their families’ hearts, until you return them safely to waiting arms.
    May your will be in the minds and actions of those that lead, that you shall be fulfilled in their deeds.

And if this Marine could bare their burden, as they run the good race, fight the good fight, then so let it be done with a glad heart, that they will know you are with them.

Terry
    USMC Veteran
    Semper Fidelis

Thread Information