Create Post

Thread: 20070625

hay my name is mike and my son is leaving on june 25 2007 to san deigo. just want to know some of the guys going with on that day.

ships 2 weeks before me....oh well. maybe if he gets sick or something he'll end up in my platoon ....jk. Lol just curious, but is your profile legit...your name is Mike Jones. Plus I don't know any Doctor that would go to John Hopkins for school and under job put just "doctor"...most would write what kind of doctor. Maybe I'm just over-reading into it...probably i just thought it was weird cuz I don't know any doctor that would be asked there job and they'd simply say doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BeVIP
    ships 2 weeks before me....oh well. maybe if he gets sick or something he'll end up in my platoon ....jk. Lol just curious, but is your profile legit...your name is Mike Jones. Plus I don't know any Doctor that would go to John Hopkins for school and under job put just "doctor"...most would write what kind of doctor. Maybe I'm just over-reading into it...probably i just thought it was weird cuz I don't know any doctor that would be asked there job and they'd simply say doctor
    lol yea i read it too, but i thought it was just me. john hopkins is like a very prestigous school for pursing a doctoral degree too lol. and mike jones is a very bad rapper lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sabbs88
    lol yea i read it too, but i thought it was just me. john hopkins is like a very prestigous school for pursing a doctoral degree too lol. and mike jones is a very bad rapper lol.
    alright you know what im thinking...who..mike jones...lol...i just think someone who went there would at least call themselves and medical physician or even something specific. doctor is a vague term...especially for someone that went to a smart school like that. I think I'm gonna look into this Mike Jones....who....Mike Jones...who...Mike Jones

Dr. Dre calls himself a doctor... You don't actually HAVE TO be a doctor to call yourself a doctor ;]

Quote Originally Posted by RuffNight2007
    Dr. Dre calls himself a doctor... You don't actually HAVE TO be a doctor to call yourself a doctor ;]
    Haha good point...and I just looked at your profile...I actually just did 10 pullups after seeing those 2 girls....jk...but seriously lol...you live close to me somewhat...at least for this website..most people live out midwest and stuff. I'm like 15 min from the mass border....i think being a fellow leatherneck.com-er i should be able to come to the next ruff night

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BeVIP
    Haha good point...and I just looked at your profile...I actually just did 10 pullups after seeing those 2 girls....jk...but seriously lol...you live close to me somewhat...at least for this website..most people live out midwest and stuff. I'm like 15 min from the mass border....i think being a fellow leatherneck.com-er i should be able to come to the next ruff night
    ill put a picture of me and my girlfriend and you'll be doing 50 pullups lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sabbs88
    ill put a picture of me and my girlfriend and you'll be doing 50 pullups lol.
    Yeah but two are better than one.

Often true, but I'll take my one...

im shipping as well on june 25....

also, why are you the num 1 texas fan, if you've spent ur life in Illinois

I ship out on June 25, 2007 too but I'm going to Parris Island.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisathey1989
    also, why are you the num 1 texas fan, if you've spent ur life in Illinois
    It still amazes me that texas has any fans. I really, really dislike that school and I'm not really too fond of people that like it.

Thread Information