COWARDS GIVE UP ON GIs - & GIVE IN TO EVIL - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    crops:

Ole Sarg is right! You need to get your head screwed on right!!!! Learn to read, listen to those that have the experience, then form an opinion. You need to be more discerning about what you believe. Additionally, I may be wrong and have to check some actual historcal references, but I seem to remember Truman (a democrat) sent the first advisors to Nam. Also, I have not been able to find any solid reference that JFK was going to pull out the advisors.

The only Nam vets that would be friends of hanoi jane, would be individuals like kerry and his friends. Also dems like jimmy carter and billy it wasn't sex clinton and wife.

Gunny, I seemed to think it was Truman as well, but I couldn't prove that one for sure. If so, it no doubt would have also been under the MAAG program. I know we airdropped some OSS guys into IndoChina at the end of WWII who actually met with, and helped, Ho Chi Minh, but not sure of the Korean vintage.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Wouldn't have been Truman, remember Viet Nam was French Indo-China until they got their a$$es kicked out in the mid-fifties. I doubt if they needed or wanted our help in losing their war. Any OSS would have been there during WW2 to help kill Japs.(The last thing the whole world agreed needed doing! )

True, but at the time, Ho was killin Japs! So, sending him help would have made some sense. Of course, since the French didn't want to give up their 'overseas empire', we got sucked in to a war because of them.

Damn Frogs!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    No, unfortunately we got sucked into a war because we refused to accept the results of the post-french elections that made uncle ho the president of all of Viet Nam. Sad but true!

Only the frogs fault because they couldn't finish what they started! Should have let the Legion run the war.

so,where is everybody going to be on march 17th?my family and i will be with the eagles and all those who support our troops and their mission.hanoi jane and her crowd will be able to see us.she was atraitor then and is one now.

"...and now, a half-time score on the 'Cowards Give Up' debate between ridingcrops and SgtLeprechaun....

SgtLeprechaun......99
    ridingcrops............ 0

...sounds to me like ridingcrops' lobotomy didn't fully take. So, he needs to get back on his thorazine drip.
    drumcorpssnare

"The liberals are always after me magical lucky charms!!!"

cowards.......

sgt.leprechan,i salute you!plus ROFLMAO.SEPER FIDELIS

Thread Information