Where are all of you? - Page 7
Create Post
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Cold Steel

It is good to hear from some ohter hounds. Thanks for your service brothers. I too was wondering where are the other spartans. I have only tracked down 4 marines from my plt so far. A funny situation happened almost 2 years ago. A lady asked me if I was in combat. I said yes. Her son was in the army. I laughed to myself and thought it wasn't the army that went in the front door. At any rate, semper fi.

I just ran across this site. I was with MALS 11 at Shiek Isa. Man those were some big scorpions. Anybody have the privledge of floating over on the USNS Curtis, what a ride. Semper Fi

Marine Free Member SgtHopperUSMC's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Saw one big 'ol lizard and a desert rat/mouse that one of the guys tried to keep in an ammo can until someone pointed out that it was air tight!

P.S. One of the guys didn't like the lizard and killed it with a shovel.

Happy Birthday Marines !!!

another desert storm vet reporting for duty

sgt hopper i was with motor t ops platoon support company 8th esb at the time. we were split up between the letter companies at the time,dont remember which one i went to but we had gunner leo as a plt commander the best i remember. during desert shield/storm we were onboard the USS Trenton(LPD 14).good to find brother marines from 8th esb. here are a couple of other sites you may want to check out to see if you can find any more brother marines that you served with.

www.*********************

www.*************

sorry for the sites not showing in previous post.feel free to contact me if anyone wants the sites

semper fi to all.gulf war,dessert shield,dessert storm, earnest will, just cause,dessert rain, all covered by this dogg. 2nd laad btn death from below.

havnt found 1 buddy from the time i served,not even from boot camp. i feel like im the only one still alive out here. plt 3054 parris island 1987 h co. 2nd laad btn cherry point 1988-93. played on the usmc basketball team . zollicoffer. call me 330 371 4215

doggnuttz38@aol.com exum, gardner,losone,gerkin,gavin,porter,acosta,cruz,ups haw,mitchel,whitesell.......were u guyz at?

Quote Originally Posted by doggnuttz
    havnt found 1 buddy from the time i served,not even from boot camp. i feel like im the only one still alive out here. plt 3054 parris island 1987 h co. 2nd laad btn cherry point 1988-93. played on the usmc basketball team . zollicoffer. call me 330 371 4215
    i was in 3054 1987 may- aug.

Laundry

I did my laundry @ Camp 15. Lot WM's there. You Marines had it good.

Camp Schwab 4th Marines here!!
    OOOO RAAAH!

I think it was camp 3 that had the olympic pool. it's was tent city that we long term borrowed the hummers from the REMFS. Don't worry we gave them back when we were done with them......

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Anyone remember all the chemical alarms going off at the ammo supply point? I was setting my squad in position when it happend. I looked toward what I believe was A Company 8th ESB ( could've been B ) and seeing a guy giving the "NBC" signal. We made a mad dash to the bunker until the all clear was given.

I was a combat engineer over there and was with Task Force Ripper, Pappa bear and Grizzly at one time or another. Spent some time with Army psyops also. that was fun.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kaboom1371
    I was a combat engineer over there and was with Task Force Ripper, Pappa bear and Grizzly at one time or another. Spent some time with Army psyops also. that was fun.
    I was with 3rd CEB in 87/88 also. Noticed you had been there too. I was with C Co 8th ESB task force Pappa Bear.

Thread Information