Where are all of you? - Page 12
Create Post
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Any 2nd LSB , 2nd FSSG out there ? BORLAND , SOPKO ,EVENS .HOENS , BEANDOG

Feels Like We Went To The Game And Sat On Bench

I was with 2/7 too during Desert Storm/ Desert Shield

Here's one more Desert Storm Devil Dog, still have sand in my boots and a scorpion

SEMPER FI , hard to believe 18 years have past

Still looking for any RED PATCHERS . Any platoon 3026 I co. 1987 bootcamp P.I. out there, sound off

It was camp 5 that had the pool, volley ball courts, phones and some grub too

I was a mobile det. We bounced all over . Al Mashib, Kafji , Al jabal. We took frog misseles at Mashib ,Kafji we rocked and at one pause we rescued a family of 12 and captured 4 Iraqi soldiers

Cool Swoop King. We humped all over the place too, the water in our canteens were hotter than coffee. Close to the end of the 100 war we ended up taking enemy fire from the front, friendly fire from our right flank and friendly arty from our rear. And to top it of we almost got bombed by air support. We did take a couple of W. P. rounds from the arty.
    After all that fun the enemy surrendered and we took 100 epw's, oh, and one donkey. That was fun with no where to run when we were taking fire from everywhere.

Not so bad DEVIL DOG, we didnt get any donkeys but, my LT was an ass. Ive got a 2 daughters in the ARMY " Aint Ready to be a MARINE Yet " 1 is @ Camp Bucca in Iraq and my other is on standby for Afghan

Quote Originally Posted by SWOOP KING View Post
    Not so bad DEVIL DOG, we didnt get any donkeys but, my LT was an ass. Ive got a 2 daughters in the ARMY " Aint Ready to be a MARINE Yet " 1 is @ Camp Bucca in Iraq and my other is on standby for Afghan

Cool, my son wants to be a pilot. He might be going to a military school in Pensacola, Fl.I hope that your daughter is doing well out there.

Desert Veteran Search webpage & updated pictures

Hay Marines...

I've added some new pictures to my Desert Veteran Search webpage. If anyone remembers seeing the NMCB-24 Seabee trucks, or the sign pointing the way to the Khanjar Express... Send me an e-mail at: gekernaghan@yahoo.com , and we will talk more about it PS: Anyone remember an up-side-down M-1 tank in the wadi on the MSR road????

Semper Fi

EO-3 Kernaghan
    Seabee

Quote Originally Posted by EO-3 George Ker View Post

hello all!

Served my time at the bowl..7 months of fighting flys, smoking beedies, eatin camel stew and sweatin like slave...remember suds and scuds...they I get it backwards...I'm here in Cali where I am from.

Hey Devil Dogs, I was a Lance Corporal when deployed to Desert Shield and Storm. My Unit 1st BN 8th Marines 2nd MARDIV. I remember Camp 15 very well. Its nice to
    hear from some Desert Storm Marines. OORAH!
    From tatrott

If you remember camp 15...What about camp 53????? (Better known as Camp Lonesome Dove and Camp Smith for the Seabee's) Does anyone else remember camp #53 ?! Send me an e-mail at: gekernaghan@yahoo.com .
    Semper Fi

Seabee

Thread Information