Just Plain Wrong
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Angry Just Plain Wrong

Now...I can see speaking your mind about the war...but this is just wrong... check out the attachment (if it worked)...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.png‎
Views:	101
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	4536  

Don't pay attention to this ****.

This kind of crap has been going on for years, It sucks, and is disrespectful, but dont let it get to you my young motivater.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yeah I know...but its just wrong. There are men and woman over seas right now defending a country for sh*t-heads like this...it just ****es me off...these guys should go over there and see what its like...bet they'd have a way different opinion of what its like...

I feel like shoving 5 million potatoes up this guys ass!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Potatos? I can think of many worse things to shove up his ass.... ...like maybe the barrel of a 12 guage...or a couple blocks of C-4....or better yet...lets put him in an active warzone and see how well he does...there's a reason Marines are the best of the best...its because they can do the job...and do it right...guyz like this just dont get it... its kinda sad when you think about it...but then it makes me super ****ed!!!

fa(k Them A$$holes

Let me rephrase that. That post makes me want to fire a million potatoes through a high powered potatoe launcher, up the guys ass.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Angry

Yeah...these people don't understand that the reason they can talk like this...the reason they have FREEDOM OF SPEECH is because of the brave souls that gave they're lives so they can make stupid comments and even stupider pictures and media in American...not another language...and they dont get it...this makes me super-duper, beyond all hope...over the edge... ****ED!!!!!!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by mesaRAT488
    Let me rephrase that. That post makes me want to fire a million potatoes through a high powered potatoe launcher, up the guys ass.
    Sounds like a good idea...

Quote Originally Posted by mesaRAT488
    If you do that use Yukon Potatoes, for those who don't know they are pretty big potatoes the ones the use for french fries, there about the size of a couple fist (Its a rough guess I only picked them for one day last summer)

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    yeah...a couple of those up his ass and he'll be ****tin' out home-fries for at least a month...and hope there'd be lots of "ketchup" to go along with it...

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    That just ****ed me off. I F*cking hate people who make stupid crap like this... I hope he meets a Marine face to face one day.. that as*hole needs a knife in his throat.

Where did you find this?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I remember seeing it last year it was an oped cartoon in an Arizona newspaper.

Jim

Thread Information