Question about recruiters - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MarineWannabee
    HOLY ****!!! AN ACTUAL ANSWER TO MY QUESTION!!!! And it only took 7 replies full of disrespect to get it. Thank you.
    it is common fa(king sense,,,,, if you are not satisfied with the service you are receiving talk to the HMFIC

I had no idea who the boss was, as far as i knew he WAS the boss since he had his own office appart from the other recruiters.

just tell your recruiter,,, "hey scumbag liar i wish to speak to your boss" i am sure he will happily oblige

i am sure you have the balls to say this to his face

So now you're more or less daring me to call my recruiter a scumbag liar. Dude, you're like 40, grow up, you answered the question, now get lost.

MarineWannabee, please join the Army. Disrespectful, immature, and uneducated snots like you will just bring down the Platoon in MCRD. I am disgusted by your attitude towards people who damn right deserve your utmost Respect. You are the scumbag around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Christ0ph
    MarineWannabee, please join the Army. Disrespectful, immature, and unedcucated snots like you will just bring down the Platoon in MCRD.

So, im a disrespectful, immature, and uneducated snot for fighting back against disrespectful, immature, and uneducated Marines. right.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    So, im a disrespectful, immature, and uneducated snot for fighting back against disrespectful, immature, and uneducated Marines. right.
    WHOA!

INCOMING..............

[quote=MarineWannabee]So, im a disrespectful, immature, and uneducated snot

Immature YES " i would like to threaten them with my option to join the army

disrespectful YES "scumbags,, liars"

uneducated YES you sure cant fa(king spell '

[quote=davecerami275]
    So, im a disrespectful, immature, and uneducated snot

Immature YES " i would like to threaten them with my option to join the army

disrespectful YES "scumbags,, liars"

uneducated YES you sure cant fa(king spell '

Again,

Immature: "pleaze tell me u r taking a kouple of speling classez in kollege"

Disrespectful: "It sounds like you don't have the drive or motivation to be a Marine." or same as above

As for being uneducated, you try typing in the dark and getting every letter correct. And im not trying to "threaten" them so much as trying to get them to shape up. Whats wrong with being surprised at the attitudes of the men who represent what I believe to be one of the greatest organizations in American history?

HOLY ****!!! AN ACTUAL ANSWER TO MY QUESTION!!!! And it only took 7 replies full of disrespect to get it. Thank you.
    ok,,, you got the answer you are looking for. the minute you referred to a brother of mine as a "scumbag liar" i lost every bit of respect for you. now go away an be all you can be in an army of one. by doing this you will screw your recruiter out of his $100,000 bonus.

So now you're more or less daring me to call my recruiter a scumbag liar. Dude, you're like 40, grow up, you answered the question, now get lost.
    Your name fits you perfect because all you will ever be is a wannabe. If you cant handle **** talking NOW you will be destroyed upon stepping on the yellow foot prints.

You do not rate to call any Marine names or tell them to do anything. Most of these Marines here are combat VETS! We have walked the walk, and all you have ever done is watch US make history on TV. You dont even rate to be called a BOOT! You do not rate to scrub **** out of the heads at MCRD.

Answer For all MarineWannabees, and Poolees

MarineWannabee, to answer your question. If you drop out of college, that will not disqualify you from shipping to boot camp, you can ship out. Your recuiters will get credit once you actually graduate boot camp. As far as the unproffesional part like someone else said you need to talk to the Non Commisioned Officer In Charge (NCOIC) or the Officer In Charge(OIC). Tell them what ever your grevences are and maybe a diplomatic resolution can come about. On a personal not I do not understand what is going through your head right now. From what I can tell you are having secound thoughts about joining. Here are some suggestions

1. If you truly dont want to go just come clean. Tell us and your Recruiter now your wasting everyones time if you dont.

2. Never treat Marines, including myself and any others with disrespect like that again. We have all paid our dues to the Corps, and until you become a Marine and walk in our shoes, and stand on our Parade Decks you have no right or authority to be that way. If you become a Marine you will understand, until then wait and be paitent your time will come.

3. I see you speak you mind, however you need to learn to do it in a more diplomatic way.

4. Remember the recruiters are there to do a job not be your friend. You'll probably see them only one more time after boot camp. After that they will more that likely rotate back into the Fleet, dont take it personal. You think your recruiters are tough. Wait until you meet your DI you will think your recruiter was the nicest person in the world compared to that DI.

5.Dont ever threaten a Marine recruiter, with I'll join the Army, you want to **** them off. That is one way to do it. Trust me if you do that I can garauntee you if you get to boot camp your DI's will no about it, God help you then.

6. Be a MAN if this is what you want do it. Besides the only thing 15 college credits will get you is meritouries PFC(E-2) and trust me son its not that big of a deal, by the time you get half way done with your intial training you'll be one anyway. In less that two years you'll be a Lance Corporal more than likely if you stay out of trouble.

7. Lastly this does not only apply to MarineWannabee this applys to all of you Poolees out there that have decided to make the commitment to become a Marine. Trust me when I say this boys and girls this aint no ****ing Summer Camp(And Im not talking about just Boot Camp It gets harder after that), so any of you that havent figured these rules out yet, and think you might have problems with this. I suggest you pack you gear and head on down to your local Army Be All You Can Be, Soldier of Fortune Recruiting Office, im sure they can give you a $40,000 sign on bonus because you couldnt take things with a grain of salt, and take the Challenge of Becoming a Untied States Marine.

I may not have rated a rank yet but even I'm smart enough to know two things:

1. If you have a problem with anyone (example: recruiter) noticy you NCOIC or COIC. It even says that on the card that comes with your DEP package.

2. Never, EVER disrespect a serviceman or woman of any branch (that goes double for Marines) as it was said before, you haven't rated it yet to call someone in uniform a scumbag.

Not too hard college boy, and if it is too much to grasp. By all means go be ArmyWeak and stay the **** out of our way.

I really hope to find that this individual has been banned from this site. No need for this nonsense.

With a mouth going like a bell clapper, Mom and Dad must have sent him after a loaf of bread and moved while he was gone. Need's to get naked lay mirrow between his legs and see what he has, bet his a== ---e eats everything he sets on, it probably operates the other half of the brain.
    Don't need this type in the few and the proud. Semper Fi!

Thread Information