Problems
Create Post

Thread: Problems

Problems

I was sitting in class the other day and a girl that is in the DEP asked me have I talked to my recruiter. I told her of course because unlike her I keep close contact with my recruiter. She ended up telling me that she went to the doctor last week and found out she was pregnant. I was just wondering what will happen to her. Will she have a dishonorable discharge already or what. Thanks

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    No, no discharge or anything - she'll just be dropped from DEP. And call her a doofus for me while you're at it - why is she having unprotected sex in THIS day and age? Getting pregnant isn't the ONLY thing you guys have to worry about.

ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE OF SOMEONES GUN

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by davecerami275
    ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE OF SOMEONES GUN

I spewed on THAt one - dangit I HATE when that happens - get coffee all over my dang monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by JIsom2006
    I was sitting in class the other day and a girl that is in the DEP asked me have I talked to my recruiter. I told her of course because unlike her I keep close contact with my recruiter. She ended up telling me that she went to the doctor last week and found out she was pregnant. I was just wondering what will happen to her. Will she have a dishonorable discharge already or what. Thanks
    LOL well sounds like mattress material to me

Thread Information