FLC, FLSG-B, MTM, Dong Ha, RVN, Reunion
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post FLC, FLSG-B, MTM, Dong Ha, RVN, Reunion

Looking for anyone from FLSG-B, MTM, Dong Ha, Vietnam, or anyone from FLC to alert them to our up coming Reunion in San Antonio TX in Oct. 07.
    Date not set yet, but should be the first week in Oct. 07. Feel free to contact me at kadas3516@aol,com.
    I miss all you men, please contact me, it will be good to hear from you.

Sgt. James "Trigger" Kadas
    Dong Ha, MTM
    Oct 67 to Dec 69

Thanks for the info...

My late husband was in FLSG-B Dong Ha 68/69.. He was a Sgt then.

He passed away in 2004, from cancer caused by Agent orange.

Ellie

I was a hospital corpsman attached to FLSG-B, later designated FLSU-1
    in Dong Ha in early '69. We moved to Quang Tri in July or August.

Flsg/b

GREAT TO KNOW YOU. I WAS WITH FLSG/B EARLY FROM 5/66-6/67 IN CHU LAI. I ROTATED BACK TO THE WORLD JUST BEFORE THE UNIT WAS TO MOVE TO DONG HA OR PHU BAI. SOME OF THE UNIT WAS ON THE MOVE WHEN I WAS SHORT TIMER.

ANY 2111's

I was a 2111-armorer in Dong Ha from July 12, 1969-Dec ?1969 We were in a butler bldg. w/track unit & howetzer unit. Our Staff-Nco was Gunney Linn. I left there & was located in Chu-Lai until July, 1970. Anyone remember?
    I am trying to locate a lot of good friends.

Dennis G. Greenlees former Sgt. E-5 USMC

ANY 2111's

I was a 2111-armorer in Dong Ha from July 12, 1969-Dec ?1969 We were in a butler bldg. w/track unit & howetzer unit. Our Staff-Nco was Gunney Linn. I left there & was located in Chu-Lai until July, 1970.
    Dennis G. Greenlees former Sgt. E-5 USMC

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Iwas flsg b quang tri ,h&s project 972,1969/70 dec69 move to an hoa, 5thmarines where is the next reuion, like to try to make to a least one.................usmc

Was there with FLSG-B Supply Motor-T Fuels 66/67.

FLSG-B COMM Plt., Chu Lai, August 1966 to about March, 1967, then to FLSG-A COMM Plt., Phu Bai until Dec 1967.

Flsg Bravo/flsu #1 Dong Ha 67/68

Was in Dong Ha 67/68, looking for anyone that was there from Jan 67 to Feb 68. Was there when ammo dump went up 67.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Edwards View Post
    Was in Dong Ha 67/68, looking for anyone that was there from Jan 67 to Feb 68. Was there when ammo dump went up 67.
    Need to complete and fill out your profile, and yes ammo dump was on Sept 3, 1967 was there in the dump at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    FLSG-B COMM Plt., Chu Lai, August 1966 to about March, 1967, then to FLSG-A COMM Plt., Phu Bai until Dec 1967.
    Hello, my name is Guy (Stu) Tant, I too seemed to have followed your foot steps. I arrived in country July of '66 and was assigned to FLSG B Chu Lai Comm repair. I shortly was assigned to 2/4 for about 2 months then went to Phu Bai in Jan of 1967. I was assigned to the Comm Shop there. I extended and left there April of 1968. I remember Gy. Goddard and Sgt. Hill and one of my close friends, Mike LeBlanc. I have to say I can't recall your name... old age has caught up. I'm not sure we were in the same unit either. Anyway, thank you for your service!!! Looking forward to hearing from you....Stu

I missed that!? I was in Dong Ha from August 66 to August 67, after a month at sea with 2/26 & 3/3. I was in Engineer Maintenance next to Recon Mess Hall where we ate & got Sick?!

I just missed that & TET also because I left Dong Ha RVN in Aug. 67. I was there from Aug. 66. Was there anyone there at the same time?

I was with FLSG-B in 69 - 70 in Dong Ha, Quang Tri and then in Danang.
    I would like to know if and when there is another reunion as I too would like to attend.
    SEMPER FIDELIS !

Thread Information