Its Official, Hillary: "I'm in..." - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Excellent question, especially since she is still attempting to live down her 1998 declaration of support for a Palestinian state and the kiss she gave Suha Arafat in 1999, Hillary has sought to compensate by voting *AIPAC's way on almost every issue. In the current election cycle, she has received $80,000 in pro-Israel money—more than any other congressional candidate.

*American Israel Public Affairs Committee: Is ranked second after the National Rifle Association (along with the AARP) in the National Journal's 2005 listing of Washington's most powerful lobbies. AIPAC, serves as "a de facto agent for a foreign government, Israel.

Jason, its appears to me a double whammy, a female with Israeli taskmasters.

End of story.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    So if she is President we would be pretty much screwed, brewed and tattooed. Thanks for the bits of info.

Credits
    Savings

Credits
    Savings
    Images

The Clinton/Obama Campaign Bus

If the democrats are good at anything, it's self-destructing. And it's started already. Even the liberal media are chawin' and gnawin'.

crate

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    Panic? Not from Ann Coulter's condo. My beloved is jumping for joy.

Ann Coulter -->>

Ann is going to make an easy million in the next two years writing her opinion. Easy as in her style of Minimal Effort-Maximum Mud. The RNC is going to make sure she gets maximum publishing.

Is this the beloved that you speak of?

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by greensideout
    Is this the beloved that you speak of?

She's a mean one---lol, but even Al Sharpton likes her.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Hey I recognize that shot of Ann! She's being passed around? I'll see if I can get a good one of her and Le Kerrys et Madame Clinton

She likes to hang with Marines.

I guess you don't know about Blacks on Blondes.com

I fear that in our country, if either Ms. Clinton, or Barrack Obama are elected president, they'll be dead inside a year.

Not fear because I give a damn about either one, ( I do RESPECT Obama at least) but fear because I just don't think this place is ready for a woman or an ethnic minority.

The first of either of those, I believe will have to be a fairly conservative canidate in order to win.

I don't have a problem voting for a woman. Nor do I have a problem voting for a member of an ethnic minority. Or for that matter, a member of an ethnic minority who is female. Those are non-issues.

The "issue" anymore, in politics, is this...Who in their right mind would want to vote for a candidate who was a (pick any and all that apply)

two-faced
    stealing
    adulterous
    lying
    molesting
    cheating
    power hungry
    alcoholic
    bribe taking
    irresponsible
    selfish
    bigot
    anti-American
    idiot

Wouldn't it be comforting if there were candidates to choose from who were moraly, legaly, and ethicaly beyond reproach? Can you imagine the media looking for "dirt" on a potential candidate, and coming up empty handed?
    Imagine the concept, of a President whom we could trust to guide our nation in a direction that would be good for us, our children, and our children's children....
    Looks like "We The People" had better roll up our sleeves, and get to work!

drumcorpssnare

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by drumcorpssnare
    I don't have a problem voting for a woman. Nor do I have a problem voting for a member of an ethnic minority. Or for that matter, a member of an ethnic minority who is female. Those are non-issues.

The "issue" anymore, in politics, is this...Who in their right mind would want to vote for a candidate who was a (pick any and all that apply)

two-faced
    stealing
    adulterous
    lying
    molesting
    cheating
    power hungry
    alcoholic
    bribe taking
    irresponsible
    selfish
    bigot
    anti-American
    idiot

Wouldn't it be comforting if there were candidates to choose from who were moraly, legaly, and ethicaly beyond reproach? Can you imagine the media looking for "dirt" on a potential candidate, and coming up empty handed?
    Imagine the concept, of a President whom we could trust to guide our nation in a direction that would be good for us, our children, and our children's children....
    Looks like "We The People" had better roll up our sleeves, and get to work!

drumcorpssnare
    Yeah, but people wth all those "traditional" values won't lower themselves to run for office. It's a dirty business! Unfortunately only dirty people will do it anymore.

Credits
    Savings
    Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
    Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)

Quote Originally Posted by 10thzodiac
    Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
    Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)

If Hillary becomes president, it WILL BE a "new government"! Be careful of what you speak!

Thread Information