Its Official, Hillary: "I'm in..." - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=10thzodiac]Hillary Rodham Clinton will be the next president of the United States and thats final.

[QUOTE]

can i PLEASE have some of what you are taking/smoking/injecting?

reality is getting WAY to boring for me

Credits
    Savings
    Quote:
    The thing is, mass transit is not workable for everyone. Me, for example. I live in the country, and commute about 30 minutes. There is no bus, etc. Mass transit is a great idea, but things are far more spread out, for the most part, in this country than in Europe or Asia.

Some Japanese travel allot further and some only go home on the weekends. You gotta do what you have to do.

Remember the Canadian oil !

SF
    10thz

Credits
    Savings
    [quote=HardJedi][quote=10thzodiac]Hillary Rodham Clinton will be the next president of the United States and thats final.

reality is getting WAY to boring for me
    Try reality more, it works for me !

Quote Originally Posted by HardJedi
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thzodiac
    Hillary Rodham Clinton will be the next president of the United States and thats final.

reality is getting WAY to boring for me...
    IF HILARY DOES BECOME PRESIDENT, THEN WE'LL ALL BE F***ED WITH A D*** BIG ENOUGH FOR AN ELEPHANT TO FEEL IT.

Credits
    Savings
    Gotta go to the post office now to send a couple parcels to Okinawa for the wife. I'd take them there but I'd have to buy a gas station first.

Hmmm, I could even take the bus or have the post office pick them up, too many choices. I'll go with OPEC before they shut off the spigot and I have to walk.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thzodiac
    Gotta go to the post office now to send a couple parcels to Okinawa for the wife. I'd take them there but I'd have to buy a gas station first.

Hmmm, I could even take the bus or have the post office pick them up, too many choices. I'll go with OPEC before they shut off the spigot and I have to walk.
    Now after all that preaching on mass transit and saving the planet, etc.-You'd best WALK down to that damn post office! Lead by example 10Z! Exercise will do you good, save oil, reduce pollutants, impress your neighbors.

3077 India- 10thz is probably part of a "double, triple, super top secret CIA government volunteer medical drug abuse research program" or DTSTSCIAGVMDARP for short.
    It allegedly involves "anti-intelligence" suppositories. Three times a day- one ea. after each meal. I 'heard' each dose is this big! LOL
    drumcorpssnare

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by drumcorpssnare
    3077 India- 10thz is probably part of a "double, triple, super top secret CIA government volunteer medical drug abuse research program" or DTSTSCIAGVMDARP for short.
    It allegedly involves "anti-intelligence" suppositories. Three times a day- one ea. after each meal. I 'heard' each dose is this big! LOL
    Oh you think. Sad to think, but I fear we are doomed to a Damnocrap victory in 2008. There I said it, now I think I'm gonna be sick. GOD, PLEASE LET ME BE WRONG ON THIS!!!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Animal's~usmc!!!!

(LMAO)HE'S A FREAKING ANIMAL,ONE OF ONLY A HANDFULL OF MARINE'S;THAT CAN HUMP & CHIT AT THE SAME TIME!!!YOU GUESS THE OTHER TWO???

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool

(LMFAO) HE'S AN ANIMAL,THE ONLY MARINE; AMONG A HANDFULL! THAT CAN CHIT,WHILE HE HUMP'S!!!(LOL) YOU GUESS THE OTHER TWO???OH,AND THEY CHIT~MARINE GREEN~(LOL) S/F

Well gentleman it dont matter to me if the gas goes to hello and back i have the horses and a couple of buggys with lights and a slow moving object sign i can go back to to horse and buggy days and it wont matter to me.. grocery stores are close and feed stores too and walmart is only 6 miles from me so i am good to go..

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool

HELL,I'LL JUST GO 'BAC TO MY FIRST BLOOD "RAMBO WAY'S"

Credits
    Savings

For real !

Quote Originally Posted by drumcorpssnare
    drumcorpssnare
    You'll never guess what, I have a Japanese space age toilet seat, I do not need suppositories. The dam thing is the best thing since sliced bread. And it saves the forests too (TP). I just put it on high and everything comes out without any stress on my brownie. It has a remote too.

http://www.washlet.com/quicktime2.html

Wouldn't get caught constipated without my TOTO !

http://www.performancetoilets.com/in...TS&Category=17

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I have a question. If Hillary wins the Presidency, what would Our relations be like with the Middle East? I ask only because of how the woman are treated there. Would we be least respected? Just a question.

Thread Information