Its Official, Hillary: "I'm in..." - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Hillary Rodham Clinton will be the next president of the United States and thats final.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Uhhh...why is Al holding his hand up?

Seriously, Hillary is not going to make the Gore mistake of keeping Bill off the Campaign Trail. She's going to use every bit of his star power.

If Hillary and Bill get on Oprah that will seal the RNC coffin!

Quote Originally Posted by thedrifter
    I thought Buddy the dog got run over. At least that was their story.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    That's why Barack Obama, the Illinois Democrat senator, is her biggest threat for the Democrat nomination.

He is the new rock star of US politics, a man with bundles of charisma and few negatives. He represents a fresh start and makes Senator Clinton look like a calculating political insider.

In fact, Senator Obama's aura is reminiscent of Bill Clinton. It's he who has forced her to declare her presidential ambitions so early — exactly two years to the day from the inauguration of the next president.

She cannot afford to let him get established as a front-runner, nor gain the fund-raising ability that goes with that.

His greatest asset is that he has been in the Senate for only two years, and so has not yet developed entrenched opposition or a voting record that opponents can use against him.

His greatest liability is that he has been in federal politics for only two years, and has no foreign policy experience.
    His middle name is Hessein, which will be a huge liability. Also, the Hitlery camp has already started the mud slinging campaign against him by "asking" about his education in Indonesia. Seems he went to a madrassa for four years. That will definitely hurt him. Where he goes to church right now is meaningless. Islam lets allows its adherents to blend in with the local culture in order to advance politically, but once a muslim Hussein Obama gets elected, watch out America. I used to think electing Hitlery was the worst thing that could happen to America. Now I believe Hussein Obama would be even worse.

Gentlemen i think you better watch the dark horse of NM he could very well kick some rear have you forgotten how many latinos we have in this country??

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikHeiker
    I thought Buddy the dog got run over. At least that was their story.
    He really deserted, out of embarrasment!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hrscowboy
    Gentlemen i think you better watch the dark horse of NM he could very well kick some rear have you forgotten how many latinos we have in this country??
    Why do you think both parties are falling all over themselves to ignore the immigration laws? They both want to be the ones who get credit for giving the vote to 20 million illegals. Round 'em, ship 'em home; it all starts with the first bus load.

"Should I vote for Hillary?" - Take The Quiz To Find Out
    By Doug Powers
    January 21, 2007

Since it's official now that Hillary Clinton is running for president, I realize that most of my readers are torn, and you're probably asking yourselves, "Should I vote for Hillary?"

We often vote for the candidate we feel shares a common bond with us, morally, ethically and politically. To find out if you have something in common with Hillary Clinton, take the following quiz and choose the answer that would best represent your thoughts, opinions or motives toward the situation.

The "Should I vote for Hillary?" quiz:

1) You're a Yale-educated woman, lawyer and first lady of the United States. Your husband is a notorious philanderer, and a story comes out in the media that he's been cheating on you with a young intern. You say you didn't believe the story until he told you it was true. You are:

A) Lying
    B) Incredibly stupid
    C) Well aware those 15 copies of "Leaves of Grass" that the Fed Ex guy brings every month aren't really for you, but you put up with it to maintain the power

----

2) Hillary's campaign slogan should be:

A) "For positive change"
    B) "8 more years!"
    C) Tie: "She'll save the taxpayers money because she already has the furniture" and "If abortions are outlawed, only outlaws will be allowed to screw around with my husband."

----

3) Your brother is a lawyer, and the fact that he's obtained $400,000 in legal fees for his work on pardons while your husband is president becomes public. Do you make him give the money back, and if so, why?

A) Yes. I'm shocked that a family member would do anything crooked.
    B) No. It's my responsibility that any of this happened.
    C) Yes, only because I got caught.

----

4) You discover your husband's been treating the uvula of an intern like a pinata on Cinco de Mayo. After you learn about this, you describe how you felt by saying, "I could hardly breathe" and "gulping for air." You are:

A) Enraged he had been so careless as to allow it to become public.
    B) Shocked that he cheated on you.
    C) Empathizing with what the young intern went through.

----

5) You find out that the deputy White House counsel, who is also a close friend from Arkansas and had access to all of your records and knowledge of all your dealings, has died. What's the first thing you do?

A) Immediately call family and friends to tell them the tragic news.
    B) Stand up so fast you hit your head on the bottom of one of his file cabinet drawers.
    C) Eulogize him as a great attorney who never, ever kept any data whatsoever on his computer hard drives.

----

6) Your book and J.K. Rowling's latest book are on sale, but a buyer can only afford one of them. What do you say when that buyer approaches you and asks you to differentiate the two?

A) "One is a fictional book about a wizard who's surrounded by warlocks and monsters, and the other one is the next in the 'Harry Potter' series."
    B) "Mine is an important and frank discussion about issues of historical importance."
    C) "Secret service!"

----

7) You want your daughter to witness a strong, loving marriage, so you:

A) Refocus and make your family the most important thing in your life.
    B) Go to marriage counseling to work things out.
    C) Find somebody with a strong, loving marriage and see if she can move in with them.

----

8) What's your life philosophy?

A) "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
    B) "Marrying the right person can be a great way to get what you want."
    C) "How a steely, lifeless, devoid of conscience stare can be just as good as a gun."

----

9) Barbara Walters asks you which tree you and your husband have most closely associated yourselves with in the past. You answer:

A) Maple.
    B) Blue Pine.
    C) Charlie.

----

10) This quiz should end with:

A) Questions about the direction of the country.
    B) A discussion about Whitewater.
    C) A tax audit of the author.

----

Hill-o-meter rating:

The most Hillified answers were all "C." If you chose "C" 7-10 times, you're not only going to vote for Hillary, but you may end up on her White House staff! If you answered "C" 2-6 times, you're at "work on it" status. To get yourself to a higher rating on the "Hill-o-meter," mix one part Betty Friedan with two parts Chomsky, sprinkle on some NPR, drink twice a day and take the quiz again in a month.

If you answered "A" to most, congratulations, you'll not be voting for Hillary in 2008.

Ellie

BILL LOVES [to cheat on] HILARY

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT BILL CLINTON THOUGHT WHEN HE FIRST SAW HILARY?

'This is the woman I want to cheat on for the rest of my life.'

Credits
    Savings

Question Cannot attest to the accuracy of below information

Quote Originally Posted by ErikHeiker
    His middle name is Hessein, which will be a huge liability. Also, the Hitlery camp has already started the mud slinging campaign against him by "asking" about his education in Indonesia. Seems he went to a madrassa for four years. That will definitely hurt him. Where he goes to church right now is meaningless. Islam lets allows its adherents to blend in with the local culture in order to advance politically, but once a muslim Hussein Obama gets elected, watch out America. I used to think electing Hitlery was the worst thing that could happen to America. Now I believe Hussein Obama would be even worse.
    I received the following from a Marine I went to boot camp with in 1960:

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas. Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii.

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, ?He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.?

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama?s mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Osama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the radical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the UnitedChurch of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama?s expected presidential candidacy.

Obama is a direct threat to Hillary! and the Demo machine. However, they dare not attack him in the same manner as they would, say, a black Republican like Micheal Steele. No, the campaign against him, run by the Dems (recall them as 'the party of fairness', and 'the most ethical administration') will be on the down low.

Personally, I think he's wrong for the country, and has shaded his background to such an extent that serious digging needs to be done. However, dont rely on the standard media outlets to do it, it'll be the Dems doing it for them.

As far as Kedwards goes, there is no way in hell I'd want him in the WH; he's a trial lawyer and a hard core left wing one to boot.

Hillary! has more support than most people believe, but the dems could probably put that dead monkey on the ticket and it would give the Republican candidate a run for their money.

Whomever wins, folks, I think it will be a Dem. I don't like it, and think it will be horrible for the country, but I see it coming.

Stock up on firearms, bottled water, and whatever else you might need now to avoid the panic later.

Sgt. Leprechaun- And don't forget to stock up on gasoline! When the Democracks win, they'll pull all the troops out...THE NEXT DAY. Then Iran and Syria will move in for the kill. Within a month, they'll force OPEC to quit selling oil to America.
    Of course, the Hildabeast slut will blame Bush for the lines at the gas stations that are miles long. And she'll reason it's okay if we have no oil, as long as we aren't losing one or two troops a day in Iraq.
    Then, when the terrorists continue to kill non- Islamics, worldwide, THAT will be Bushes fault too.
    Wait and see....

drumcorpssnare

Yep. Good point. Prices will go up, supplies will go down, and it'll be America, circa 1974, all over again. Not good.

But, hey, the sheeple out there seem to want that, so to hell with em, is my opinion. I've reached the point in my life where I don't give much of a rip for anyone but my own family.

Credits
    Savings
    I know it's going to be a blow to American Psyche "if" they have to start using mass transportation. The Japanese & Europeans do it quite commonly. Just think, no more car payments, auto insurance, maintenance and fuel costs.

I'm spending $500 a month to drive and that's cheap compared to some. All I really have to do is go to the grocery store and doctors that are close to home. I know this is simplistic but I bet a bus would cost less than $25 a month. Maybe "Red Ink America" would start saving their money again like the financially strong economies of Germany and Japan.

The Arabs have to sell their oil and remember Canada has the biggest proven oil reserve in the world and it is right next door.

The thing is, mass transit is not workable for everyone. Me, for example. I live in the country, and commute about 30 minutes. There is no bus, etc. Mass transit is a great idea, but things are far more spread out, for the most part, in this country than in Europe or Asia.

Thread Information