Its Official, Hillary: "I'm in..." - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I have doubts that Hillary can get elected. By the very nature of all of her "baggage", she would tend to keep the country split when it needs to be united. All of her and Bill's misdeeds would be dragged through the mud, ad infinitum.

Obama is basking in the limelight now, but what has he actually ever done that would qualify him to be president? Sooner or later, people are going to start asking.

Edwards appears to be without baggage and fairly level-headed. Him I think I could live with.

Let's hope Howard Dean just keeps on doing what he does best and doesn't try again.

On the Republican side, forget Hagel. He's so screwed up I doubt he could get re-elected to the Senate from Nebraska right now, let alone carry the country.

I think Jeb Bush would be a better president than W, but after 20 years of a Bush/Clinton monopoly, I don't think the country would go for another Bush. Clinton, either, for that matter. Jeb is kind of getting s*** on by circumstances.

The Democrats have been in the spotlight so much you haven't heard of serious Republican candidates, but I'd kind of like to see Newt Ginrich throw his hat in the ring.

MHO

crate

I'd love to see a credible 3rd party candidate win the Presidency. Talk about an upset! Alas, that'll never happen as long as people continue to think that the Damnocraps and Republicans are the only parties they have to choose from.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Al Gore says that a Hillary Clinton run for the White House could wreak havoc with the world's climate.

By Andy Borowitz
    Special to Newsweek

Dec. 5, 2006 - Amid increasing signs that Senator Hillary Clinton is preparing to make a bid for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination, former vice president Al Gore released a new film today in which he warns that Clinton's candidacy could destroy the planet. Gore, the Democratic standard bearer in 2000, makes the controversial charge in a sequel to his film "An Inconvenient Truth," entitled "A Really, Really Inconvenient Truth."

In the film, the former vice president says that Clinton's campaign war chest, estimated at over $20 million, would be spent on campaign buses and planes that would consume "egregious" amounts of fossil fuels and cause "catastrophic climate change."

"As Hillary crisscrosses the country in her gas-guzzling Clintonmobile, we can expect to see the planet heat up like a big old bag of microwave popcorn," Gore explains. "If we don't want to see a bunch of penguins stranded on itty-bitty chunks of ice, Hillary Clinton must be stopped."

At the conclusion of the film, Mr. Gore makes a personal appeal to his audience, saying, "Our choice is simple: Hillary Clinton, or the planet Earth."

In Washington, Clinton responded that she cares deeply about the environment, adding, "Nothing has produced more dangerous levels of carbon dioxide than Al Gore's pie hole."

Standing at her side, former President Bill Clinton said he supported his wife's candidacy and relished a possible return to the White House, telling reporters, "Those were some good times."

Jim

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If that doesn't make you want to weep for the fate of the Country, nothing will. Another round of clintons would put us in the poor house and defenseless against our foreign enemies. Edwards would spend his time "channeling" for advice. The republicans are offering nothing new. I repeat; the dead monkey sounds better and better! Clean your weapons and keep your powder dry, hell is coming on a freight train. Might wanna start learning chinese right now.(or arabic).

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    I can see it now, instead of "Mandarin" Oranges and "Persian" Rugs that little monkey will be eating them "Freedom" Oranges sitting on a "Freedom Rug".

Credits
    Savings
    Obama has the magic, Clinton the machine.

Sorry, the next president will be a woman before a black. How about an unbeatable ticket Hillary-Obama...

Remember where you heard it first

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thzodiac
    Obama has the magic, Clinton the machine.

Sorry, the next president will be a woman before a black. How about an unbeatable ticket Hillary-Obama...

Remember where you heard it first
    On FOX news; last week. Still scary no matter who says it!

It's doubtful that liberal b***h can get enough rednecks to vote for her no matter whose on her ticket.

Come on 10th, I though you were smarter than that. hillary - a *****y, do-nothing, sidekick of slick willie and obamabooby - a rookie leftwing liberal!!!!!
    You have got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

In the White House

Realistically there would be 3 bushes in the White House

RECON

Quote Originally Posted by recon532002
    Realistically there would be 3 bushes in the White House

RECON
    So far, though, there has only been one [George] BUSH & DICK [Cheney] combination to have been elected twice.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    The polarization has started already. Look at these story headlines
    Clinton Confident in Her 2008 Prospects
    Washington Post

Hillary Clinton expresses confidence in her presidential prospects
    Canada.com

Fear and Loathing on Sen. Clinton's Trail
    FOX News
    Who says Rupert Murdoch has no sense of fairness?

Please com back Ross we need you now.

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    Somewhere in this site, is a parody (?) showing Hillary and Janet Reno...

CLINTON / RENO 2008
    No more Mr. Nice Guy !!

Scary then, scary now !!
    Time to stock up on high cap. mags and ammo.

Thread Information