How to spot a Phony SEAL - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool I'am Prehistoric-lol

ARMY BRAT BY BIRTH~MARINE BY CHOICE ,SURVIVOR BY THE GRACE OF GOD,AND THE HEROIC'S OF A FEW BRAVE-MARINES!!!

Quote: "No Navy Crosses were awarded for actions in operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm (1990-1991)."

This is the second time I have seen this in the Forum Section. This information is easy to find.

Here is the correction to the quote above:

There were TWO Navy Cross's Awarded in Desert Storm. The first went to Ltcol Ed Ray on 2/25/91 and the second went to Col Michael Kurth on 2/26/91. Col Kurth pioneered the use of FLIR on the UH-1N for the first time. He used it in Desert Storm to help guide the initial assault through the oil smoke, and for that he was awarded the Navy Cross.

Good article. marines be proud of the job you did while serving in USMC. there is no need to try and impress people by saying you were a seal when you werent. all positions in marine corp are important ones. so be proud..semper fi

I have never figured out why some people want to brag about something that they have never done. Someone always see's thru their bull and expose's them for what they are. I served my 20 and am very proud of it.

GySgt USMC
    Retired 1977

I had a guy tell me he was in the air force special forces during Vietnam. I said oh what were you "Special Agent Orange" LOL

He so not military material

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat13
    I was a seal once; but then the circus kicked me out when i couldnt balance a beach ball on my nose.. I know now that I should have told them I was with green cell and I was color blind. Thanks for the info, it will come in handy. I never met anyone claiming to be a SEAL but I have met several claiming to be Airborne; I always figured they were lying when they would show a tattoo like as if it were some sort of proof.
    Thanks again Drifter
    lol

Air Force Special Forces....LOL.

That having been said, they were known as the "Air Commandos" then.

Poser.

I weep for what this country is becoming, and fear for my children and grandchildren's future if any more democrats gain national office. We lose more and more freedoms every single day to creeping nannystatism and those who vote for Democrats only want to increase that. Anyone voting for a 'dem' is someone who likely wants to take everything YOU have worked for and mortgage your kids future as well.
    v/r
    The Malignant Leprechaun

Thanks SGT

With all that said I am celebrating the day I went to Paris Island March 7th 1977. Thirty years ago. OOH Rah!

I still remember my laundry #18, Platoon 2045 "D" Company.
    Remember how we would count off and at the end the last guy would say ___ # of highly motivated, truly dedicated, united states marine corps recruits sir!

I love that.

To all you highly motivated former marines and active marines I salute you my brothers and will never forget who I am.

A marine, my father was a marine and maybe some day my 5 year old boy will be one. Please pray for our country to get it's act together and protect our boys with the troops they need.

mike

Happy Boot Camp anniversary!!!

God Bless

Oh Yah!! Besides Force Recon there was a special forces detachment known as Delta Mailmen. We wore Blue berrets with the Post Office emblem over our asses.
    Taught us how to KILL with stamps!

i have good one,maybe the best one yet, when i was at anphib. assult school
    at camp pen. one in our class told us he was prior service.he was a ranger in the army and he also before that was a navy seal and that he was a trained
    killer (and he wasnt drunk every time he told us this) i swear,we all thought he was full of sh#t,but the whole 6 wks we were their he was aways talking
    about what a stud mass killing machine he was, we got in a fight one night at the eclub and i kicked the crap out of him,well any way when we graduated
    i asked him were his jump wings were, he should be wearing them. o idnt were them to many people ask me about them(riiiight).find out a month later he was just in the navy nothing more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by konman1
    On my way home from work one night, I took a detour to the local establishment. I think I had a Jarhead shirt or somthing on and I had this obvioulsy over served nimrod explain to me how he was a member of the most elite fighting force in the world, Navy Recon. The funny thing is these homos come out of nowhere and talk to you like you really give a s**t.
    You mean there is such an animal as Navy Recon? Pardon me whil I scratch my head on that one. Where do people comeup with this stuff?

David Trousdale
    LCPL USMC (1989-1997)

When I get to Heaven, St. Peter I will tell "One more Marine reporting, Sir. I've served my time in Hell."

The ones that really **** me off are the slime balls that stand on the corner with a sign proclaiming to be a homeless "Vietnam Vet" that can't be any older than 30.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY MAX
    The ones that really **** me off are the slime balls that stand on the corner with a sign proclaiming to be a homeless "Vietnam Vet" that can't be any older than 30.
    Exactly! I work hard for my living and these hose bags want a piece of it for free?

"Here, hose bag, if you are thirsty you can have the sweat off my b*lls!"

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool I'm A Homeless 'nam Vet-need $$ For Some Crack

(LMFAO)WING MY MARINE BROTHER,YOU AIN'T GONNA GIVE THE MAGGOT A DRINK;YOU'R GONNA WATERBOARD THE MAGGOT TOO DEATH

Thread Information