How to spot a Phony SEAL - Page 28
Create Post
Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Born James George Janos, on July 15, 1951, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. His father, George, worked for the city of Minneapolis as a steam fitter, while his mother, Bernice, was a nurse in a local hospital. After graduating from high school in 1969, James Janos enlisted in the U.S. Navy and was accepted into the elite Navy Seals program. In 1970, Janos completed the Seals training program and was sent to Vietnam. During his service in Vietnam, he made over 100 parachute jumps as well as many deep-sea dives. He was honorably discharged in 1973 and settled for a brief time in California, where he joined a motorcycle gang and worked as a bodyguard for the Rolling Stones.

This was only a little part from his bio, and as we all know.Some people don't tell the truth ( LIKE POLITICIANS ) GEE WASN'T HE A POLITICIAN..

Dont Foreget His Wrestling Years As Jesse"the Body"ventura.

Well There Is No Shame In Udt They Had To Survive Hellweek Also.

Semper Fi

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

There is a phony seal in Oregon City, Oregon who has decals of the Bronze star, and purple heart in the rear window of his pickup. He insists he was a seal, but all the info conclusively proves he was NOT. I just wish someone would get this guy to cease the pretense.

Although I have provided the info, no one seems interested in "outing" this phony, or getting him to stop the ruse.

Have you contacted VeriSeal, the POW Network, and the local FBI? Those are your starting points.

VeriSeal: http://veriseal.org/quarterdeck.html

POW Network: http://www.pownetwork.org/

Contact both of these fine organizations and they'll get you started in the right direction.

I have already gone through the steps to verify the guy is a phony. It seems that no one is interested in doing anything about it though. I got help verifying that the guy was a phony from another member on this site. But it appears once we identified that the guy was a phony, nothing more happened. I even forwarded on photos of the license plate and decals (the budweiser, bronze star and purple heart) that the phony had in the window of his new pickup...but nothing happened.

After going to all the work to find out where the guy lived, verify him being a phony, finally getting the photos of the truck without being spotted, when nothing happened I was so disappointed I just gave up. I felt like I had gone to all that work for nothing, and it wasn't even anything I would benefit from..so if no one else gave a damn, I figured I shouldn't be so worked up about it, and I just let it go.

WHO did you send this stuff to? Did you send it to the weblinks, or just the local PD? Also, investigations of this sort do take time once it reaches the fed'ral level.

Well was playing poker on line and this guy comes on and says he a seal and so I said cool whats your rank then he proceeds to tell me he can't it's top secret and that he's getting ready for a mission soon. I never new of anyone who rank was a secret, so I told him if your so secret where are you at then he said California San Diego or San Fransisco or where ever you are. he says that top secret too. to tell you the truth I think he's full of chit but then I don't know every thing. Anyone know for sure ??

Sounds Like A Phony Because The Seals Are Stationed In Coronado Ca I Dont Believe They Are In Sandiego Or San Fransico.

Semper Fi Bill

Squad Leader Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by doc h fmf View Post
    Sounds Like A Phony Because The Seals Are Stationed In Coronado Ca I Dont Believe They Are In Sandiego Or San Fransico.

Semper Fi Bill

Coronado is a suburb of San Diego.

With over 1500 active duty SEALs they are assigned worldwide,groups are based out of San Diego,Virginia Beach and Pearl Harbor.

This guy says he is a Navy SEAL. I dont believe it for a minute. I am betting he is a Navy Chief. (Apologies to the Navy SEALS)

How to spot Phony Seals?

Wish I had a dollar for everyphony ex-SEAL, Green Beret etc. that I 've had the misfortune to run across. (Their main area of operations are bars).

I also had the priviledge to know some real SEALS while on active duty. Most combat vets know if someone is for real or just full of S__t, but there is one sure fire way to test a SEAL...pick a fight with him. If you survive he is probably a Phony. Either that or you are one bad dude!

Disclaimer; I don't recomend you try this!

Doc Tobin

There are three things which every service man can disclose. Name, rank and serial number!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat View Post
    There are three things which every service man can disclose. Name, rank and serial number!
    Thats what I said to him but he said He couldn't cause it secret and can't tell anyone..

I'd have told him "You are a flat out frakkin LIAR". Which he is.

Thread Information