How to spot a Phony SEAL - Page 40
Create Post
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast
    LOL, other than being a not so lean, not so mean, Marine I am also a pretty good poker player and the tugging on the neck is a classic sign of deception, if he was doing that while telling you his story, he was probably not telling the truth. Playing poker I would have called his bluff!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    That F**King BLOOD Reminds Me of This Faggot wannabee that used to Frequent a VFW in Chi Towne,I was Hip too Tha Ape looking F**K,So I got my Wife at tha Time too Put the Eagle Globe & Anchor on My DicHead with a Sharpie waited till He went to The Head.Here I am with A Muscle bound Fag,Who when He saw Me started Growling an Acting like He was gonna Scare Me...I goes Yo SEAL Look at this Gun I was shaking My Dick He starts becoming like Hypmostised Then I hit that Huge Mutha F**ker on His Head about 15 X's with a Sap& knocked His Ass out Cold & Split His Head wide open too The Skull,..My Uncle from Chicago P.D.Gave Me that SAP,Wonderful Tool,I was asked by Owner of the Semi VFW not to come back for a While!!!Semper Fidelis

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Fist that is to funny, i also have had a few encounters over the years. with these kind of people. it is almost unreal listening to them, s/f

I haven't run across any bogus seals, but Marine wanna-b's are all over the place down here. Of course they're too easy to spot.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    my home was hail on, a roofer caught me outside with he best pitch to due my roof, he notice my dv tag said his boss was a seal .i said great send him by he came by said he was with 6and team 2 didnot question hs training,talk for about hour most of the time he stood at parade rest, talk about his swim training sad they did that feet and hands tied,and dolphin swam back and forth and going under water able to retrieve mask, thats when biggest wash out happen, the guy was53 years old, he was real calm about anything we talk about, built real solid, my guess he was real deal, he never came on like a bad ass , interesting demeanor,

Seals vs. Recon
    Obviously, they're both departments of the Navy, but that's as far as it goes. The Seals get publicity by the media, newspapers, etc., etc. I'm tired of it. OK, they're tough, but Force Recon Marines are tougher. Know what I'm saying? Know what the difference is? Well, the Seals killed bin laden. In the same circumstances, Recon Marines would have captured him, incarcerated him, and put him on public display. After a trial, he would have received his just reward. The Seals were trigger-happy. They covet publicity, and brag about "hell week." Force Recon has harder training longer than hell week. They're more aloof than braggarts. I'm a marine, but I've never been a Recon Marine. They are the few among the few.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieHoss View Post
    Seals vs. Recon
    Obviously, they're both departments of the Navy, but that's as far as it goes. The Seals get publicity by the media, newspapers, etc., etc. I'm tired of it. OK, they're tough, but Force Recon Marines are tougher. Know what I'm saying? Know what the difference is? Well, the Seals killed bin laden. In the same circumstances, Recon Marines would have captured him, incarcerated him, and put him on public display. After a trial, he would have received his just reward. The Seals were trigger-happy. They covet publicity, and brag about "hell week." Force Recon has harder training longer than hell week. They're more aloof than braggarts. I'm a marine, but I've never been a Recon Marine. They are the few among the few.
    OOHRAH, Semper Fidelis.

I was wearing my retired marine hat recently and was questioned by some guy standing 30 ft behind me in line....kinda felt weird since it was from such a distance. He asked how many years and what unit...lol. I'm like....which unit? out of how many? you mean my last unit? anyway....my wife said he probably thought I looked too young (41 yo, asian guy....you know how some of us look really young). lol.
    Also, my first 3 years was at 1st Recon Bn at Camp Pendleton as part of the HQs at Las Flores (before we disbanded and went to the regiments) and I personally felt you couldn't compare the two (force & seal) because they had different resources and missions. I mean our guys had hand me down rebreathers and we struggled getting money for training (airplanes for jumps, etc). I will say that some of our Seals (corpsmen) that were attached to us were pretty bad ass. It seemed they were sent to us from where ever as punishment....really funny if you ask me....getting sent to the corps as punishment! I even still have my green log book that has notes written in it with the guys asking me to make phone calls, etc to look into their reinstatement. I'll have to find that thing.
    ps. clearly I'm not saying I was a recon marine 8654 type...I just supported them! lol

I also wanted to mention (so many thoughts!) that my sisters new boyfriend said he was a seal and even showed me a tattoo of a trident and stuff. I wish I knew about this website to check on him and call him out on it. I did however have him checked out for even serving and he did serve, but nothing about going through buds or anything. He turned out to be a major piece of ****...we're still hunting him down.

Had a guy delivering oxygen to my home 2 weeks ago. He said Semper Fi to me. Saw my pic. on the wall I guess. He said he served in Nam with the 2nd. Mar. Div. Said he was a mortor man in Force Recon. Some azzholes must think we're stupid as hell.

Mongoose

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    He said he served in Nam with the 2nd. Mar. Div. Said he was a mortor man in Force Recon.
    Damn Billy, that's the same unit I served in. We were real badassed.

Well, the SEALS do seem to have a better PR department and better publicists.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Had a guy delivering oxygen to my home 2 weeks ago. He said Semper Fi to me. Saw my pic. on the wall I guess. He said he served in Nam with the 2nd. Mar. Div. Said he was a mortor man in Force Recon. Some azzholes must think we're stupid as hell.
    Amazing what some folks make up !

Just a quick question: My ex wife had a nephew who left his Ranger battalion to join the Navy, and ultimately made it through Buds, SQT, etc, and was assigned to a SEAL team. That's all I know, as I didn't know him well. But I know for fact he was a SEAL, as I saw him in uniform once. That, and the way he took down 4 Hell's Angels in 2 seconds in his Dad's front yard, LOL. Now, the story I got from the family is, he left the Army due to their not keep him on his Ranger team. Something about kicking him down to Airborne. Now, my nephew, who has been through RIP, and has a Ranger tab, was a platoon leader with the 1st of the 505 P.I.R. in Iraq. But can they assign a full blown Ranger down to lead an Airborne platoon? I realize it's not topical, but I'm just wondering.

Last edited by SemperFido9915; 05-22-14 at 01:13 PM. Reason: grammar

Thread Information