How to spot a Phony SEAL - Page 39
Create Post
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast

which car forum?

I belong to a couple forums too. Just wondering which one he's on. Maybe I can rip him a new one too.

It's mbworld.org. It doesn't matter he's playing this one out to the end. His screen name is dust-in-a-55. His real name is Dustin Deyoung from Philadelphia.

Well, it's not one I belong too, but I may go and check it out. Thanks

It's going to get harder to Spot A Phony SEAL

I think they're trying to recruit women and gays as well for less dangerous teams that will be called the "otters."

now i am not trying to sound racial but the african americans had trouble swimming because the big boned had a hard time swimming. thats why they arent with the seals because of the water. I qualified to try out for the seals but i didnt want to be subject to all that abuse same with other people too

SEMPER FI

STEPHEN DOC HANSEN HM3 FMF

Why would I want to be a seal, I was already a Marine.

Well on yahoo news today I found out that Tiger Woods, was once thinking about quiting golf to become a Navy Seal.

One of my aunts is dating a guy who claims to be a Marine, I havent let her know he's lying but I told my parents. His stories are wild, he claims that he would just borrow helicopters for a weekend and take his gf flying around hawaii, etc etc.

I wonder if this new movie will make him uncover his "top secret" identity as a navy seal too.

Quote Originally Posted by Subaru View Post
    One of my aunts is dating a guy who claims to be a Marine, I havent let her know he's lying but I told my parents. His stories are wild, he claims that he would just borrow helicopters for a weekend and take his gf flying around hawaii, etc etc.

I wonder if this new movie will make him uncover his "top secret" identity as a navy seal too.
    Good thing he wasn't in amtrac's it would have taken a long time to tour the islands.

lol, I always thought the same thing. Didn't want to say it because civilians just don't understand

Well, if a fella was a pilot it did allow him to check out in a private plane and be able to rent it. A Lt. (Huey Pilot) that I was stationed with at MAG-24 (Kaneohe Bay) did that so he could take his family around the islands when they were there on vacation.

Funny part was it took him 3 tries to get checked out in a Cessna, he was a bit, short and couldn't see where he was going when he pulled the nose up to land. He finally took a booster pillow with him to set him up high enough to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Brau0318 View Post
    It's mbworld.org. It doesn't matter he's playing this one out to the end. His screen name is dust-in-a-55. His real name is Dustin Deyoung from Philadelphia.
    I ran his name through MOL, no hits. I looked at his Facebook page, atleast it matchs the info you gave. No way this guy is anything more than a punk.

Guy just left my store, says he was in the Corps, volunteered for Bud training. Get this, he says he was attached to the Navy Seals as a Marine, he and two Seals had a personal meeting with President Ronald Reagan, The Commandant, General Barrows, and the Secretary of the Defense to talk about "an assignment should the Berlin Wall "not fall" at the Pentagon. When I asked him who the Secretary of Defense was at the time he said he forgot!! My God man how can you forget Alexander Haig? Can this be true?

those who say, do not know. those who know, do not say.

Thread Information