How to spot a Phony SEAL - Page 38
Create Post
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041 LastLast
    now I cant find it....This was about an Air Force Huey(Medivac Helicopter)This Guy passed away last week.Copy and Paste,Cut and Paste,Copy Link -doesn't work for me-I believe this Guy got a Bunch of Medals,as should DocGreek,now paying Medically for his Bravery and Dedication in Vietnam......DocGreek,I Salute you with Every thing I got.Maybe My Cousin Gary can get it here......Ten Days in the Brig for me......Sorry Marines.

Yeah,I know the Giants won,Eli is very good..........I wanna see the Packers Beat them next week.....I know most of you are Giant Fans,not me and proud of it.

Doc, I can never say, for sure, but I'm generally skeptical of those stories.
    Of course, if someone is actually making a movie, he may have had things pumped up a bit by the show biz bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by HM3 Doc Wilder View Post
    I wanna see the Packers Beat them next week.....I know most of you are Giant Fans,not me and proud of it.
    Where did you get that idea? I look forward to watching the Packer Victory, one more step to a second, consecutive, Super Bowl.

Just found this www.pownetwork.org

They have an extensive list of fakers. I didn't was taken aback just with how many cases are on this page...

Squad Leader Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SBYates View Post
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...ies/50802628/1

Thought you guys would like this...
    I have a feeling that the Black Robe Society is going to uphold the law on this one. They've ruled before that no one has a Constitutional right to lie. Perjury laws have been upheld numerous times as have the various federal, state, and local laws regarding false information to police or on official documents.

Agreed, just think it is crazy. That someone would think that, but I guess it isnt so crazy once I watch the news for a few minutes, and see the trash on there.

Seen this guy and he says he's a seal who under cover right now and can't give out his location in fear of being killed..

Yep, he is pretty much a BAMF, LOL

Well ... the face looks convincing.

Thats A Good One William!!!!

Semper Fi My Brother

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

I belong to a car forum and someone got a member all butt hurt, he's tried pulling the, "I just got back from sandbox, defending your freedom, and I dont need this **** from anyone" card. I think he's about 22 and claiming he's an officer. We got his name from the admin on the site, and found his facebook account to find out more. I'm 100% percent sure he's a buster. I dont know why i'm letting it get me so ****ed off but i need to shake this kid up. I keep calling him out and he keeps coming back a tuff guy.

Last edited by Brau0318; 02-27-12 at 03:28 PM. Reason: spelling

which car forum?

I belong to a couple forums too. Just wondering which one he's on. Maybe I can rip him a new one too.

It's mbworld.org. It doesn't matter he's playing this one out to the end. His screen name is dust-in-a-55. His real name is Dustin Deyoung from Philadelphia.

Thread Information