Bulletin Board
Create Post

Thread: Bulletin Board

Bulletin Board

Thought I'd try something new here. Folks be missing stuff and needing help, or got crap fer sale, or such, thought we needed a place to post it. Admin got their own thing going, we need sumpin fer the barracks. keep it clean, keep it honest and don't be tearing stuff offa it! Any notices, new grandkids, kids, graduations, folks getting hitched and such like, just don't be covering up anyone else's stuff. Keep it legible and be nice!

Me first!

here's where I get to intefere! Just trying to be of some help, babe. prmama's having some troubles, and ain't healthy. Someone in the area there needs to get over and see what they can do. She ain't got family in her AO, so we gotta figger something out. Fall out and turn to, Marines!

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Bones, Where

is PRmama located ? That would be a big help.

Tanks
    Tude(aka Jimmy)

Re: Me first!

Originally posted by wrbones
    here's where I get to intefere! Just trying to be of some help, babe. prmama's having some troubles, and ain't healthy. Someone in the area there needs to get over and see what they can do. She ain't got family in her AO, so we gotta figger something out. Fall out and turn to, Marines!
    TY 4 the heads-up Bones..e-mail me Bro..gimme me the G-2..I'm a ways away, but I'll find a way 2 play.. Semper Fi, Marine!!

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up Help is an email away....

I'm in Oregon so anyone needs help in this part of the woods - besides me - can count on me to be there for them!

Sal

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information