Question about my exercise
Create Post
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Question about my exercise

I just got home from exercising and i was wondering if any of you could tell me if it is a good start to working my way up to be able to enter the DEP.

I went to the park and walked around the lake wich was a 2 mile walk, then I went around again switching between jogging and running(another 2 miles). Then I rode my bicycle around twice(2 more miles), the path around the lake has 2 different sized inclines on it.

so that was a total of 6 miles

Is this a good start? Do I need to change anything?

Honestly, it doesn't much matter exactly WHAT you do, as long as you get off your a** and do SOMETHING. The more you do, the better off you will be, but I wouldn't worry about counting specific miles or whatever. Just go put in a good amount of honest hard work for as long as you can, eat well, and you will be physically ready for recruit training.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDogHEMech
    Honestly, it doesn't much matter exactly WHAT you do
    Exactly! Hell, before I went in I didn't do ANY of the crap some of you guys are doing these days. As you will find out, bootcamp is more mental than physical - you guys are young, the physical part you'll be able to handle with no problem. It's your brain that will be tested...................good luck!

Recruiters usually have a PT program for the poolees. Ask your recruiter. My nephew is Pting 3x a week with the recruiting office.

Thread Information