Army wife question - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker
    There is a national highway that runs right through Quantico .... can you name the highway and tell me which side of it you are based at?
    Its the I-5. I was at the north end. The base is to the east of the highway. It has a immagration check point and a funny fleeing people sign half way between the base near Pulgas! Sad Diago is to the south and L.A. is to the north. Does that answer your question?

Hey Bulkyker are you at WTBN Quantico currently?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ummmm no It didn't answer my question.

There is a highway that runs smack dab through the middle of Quantico. Can you name that highway and tell me which side of it your duty location is on?

Ummmm no It didn't answer my question.

There is a highway that runs smack dab through the middle of Quantico. Can you name that highway and tell me which side of it your duty location is on?
    Baselone? I was at the north east side of Baselone. San Mateo? Other than that I have no clue on what your talking about.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty0311
    Hey Bulkyker are you at WTBN Quantico currently?
    I have been out for about 10 years. WTBN was my last duty station.

Ahhhh Bulkyker you mean quantico not pendleton! It is the 95 and the base is on the east side! I live in fredericksburg

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool

MARINE CORPS AIR FACILITY~QUANTICO,VIRGINIA!IF I TOLD YOU ANY MORE,I'D HAVE TOO KILL 'YA;SECRET SQUIRREL STUFF!(LMFAO)

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I guess if you really are currently stationed at Quantico you would know that I-95 runs right through it. All the pogues are east of 95 and all the grunts are west.

I guess if you really are currently stationed at Quantico you would know that I-95 runs right through it. All the pogues are east of 95 and all the grunts are west.
    Ummm???? Look Up! I answered your question. Im at RRU WTBN!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If I asked you directions from Triangle to Wtbn what would be your response?

Quote Originally Posted by FISTFU68
    MARINE CORPS AIR FACILITY~QUANTICO,VIRGINIA!IF I TOLD YOU ANY MORE,I'D HAVE TOO KILL 'YA;SECRET SQUIRREL STUFF!(LMFAO)
    Sorry I havent been stationed at quantico for long and I thought you were talking about pendleton which is why my answer was margarita! I know little of the airbase there. Hell I dont work on that side of the base. But I do know thay moved HMX there!

Why would any of us believe that "ladyofmts" is not a poser?---lol

You sound good to go Smitty0311.

If I asked you directions from Triangle to Wtbn what would be your response?
    South 95, Quantico exit 147, Hang a left and go straight untill you hit WTBN. I know little of the extream north because I havent been stationed here long! However if you are at WTBN and you wanted to go to TBS you would hang a right when you exit wtbn and go all the way to the end passing the Fbi academy gates and Lunga Park. Hang a left and go straight and you will be at TBS!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Now I'm starting to wonder

Quote Originally Posted by greensideout
    Why would any of us believe that "ladyofmts" is not a poser?---lol

You sound good to go Smitty0311.
    Thanks greensideout! She really ****ed me off by calling me a fake. I post in a political descussion forum and she called me a fake because it would be better for her arguement on iraq! All they know is what they see on the news and the news is ass backwards! If she only knew!

Thread Information