Hussein executed - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

BAGHDAG BOB REPORTING LIVE FROM THE AIRPORT: "The news that our beloved leader Saddam has been hanged are greatly exaggerated!!! Saddam is alive, in control, in the capital, and still leading the valiant fight against the Americans. I swear it."

Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179
    Give him a proper burial. Its decent and hes paid for what hes done. Only God can judge him now.
    my sentiments exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw3179
    Give him a proper burial. Its decent and hes paid for what hes done. Only God can judge him now.
    No way...
    Bad move space cadet.
    They will turn the gravesite into a shrine. That's why the chief Nazis were cremated and scattered.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcade
    No way...
    Bad move space cadet.
    They will turn the gravesite into a shrine. That's why the chief Nazis were cremated and scattered.
    They had the coolest uniforms too, the Germans.

Love to watch all the German war movies and documentaries. They never won a war, but they were in all the Biggies ! I could never understand what Hitler was saying in all those those speeches, but he sure doesn't put me to sleep like Bush does and he wasn't talking English either

Quote Originally Posted by SuNmAN
    now that he's dead give him a proper burial if his family wants it
    It's called oxygen SuNmAN, put your head out of the sand and BREATHE. It's going to be OK. Give him the same burial he gave his victims.

Quote Originally Posted by criggleman
    It's called oxygen SuNmAN, put your head out of the sand and BREATHE. It's going to be OK. Give him the same burial he gave his victims.
    I have to quote SuNmAN here...
    my sentiments exactly.

Originally Posted by outlaw3179
    Give him a proper burial. Its decent and hes paid for what hes done. Only God can judge him now

Have to disagree here. He has paid for only one crime....there are more out there. My thoughts are he should be hanged for each one of them..... consecutively, of course.......but that is just spiteful.

Let's hope he doesn't have to answer to that higher power, cause the God I read about in the old testament gets pretty angry and tends to "smite" people Although I obviously can't speak for him, I don't think Saddam would be on the "nice" list when it comes to final judgement.

I say he got what he gave and the appropriate place might be hanging from a bridge somewhere before being dragged into the streets and eaten by wild dogs......

Give him a proper burial, its only the decent thing to do

its not like he feels any of the pain when you cremate him that is punishment for his atrocities.

Thats not the point. The point is healing for the vicitms. It isn't about punishment or pain for him.

Also, the idea behind cremating him, is so that no one can have a solid place to "worship" the "martyr" of imperial agression by the US....no Dome of the Rock-esque memorial for Saddam....

It will keep people from having a rallying symbol....

Give him a proper burial, its only the decent thing to do

its not like he feels any of the pain when you cremate him that is punishment for his atrocities.

Outstanding video he got everything he deserved...

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    I never sought out to see the Zarqawi beheading videos, and I'm glad I didn't. But this one of Saddam I give two thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardLawrence
    Thats not the point. The point is healing for the vicitms. It isn't about punishment or pain for him.

Also, the idea behind cremating him, is so that no one can have a solid place to "worship" the "martyr" of imperial agression by the US....no Dome of the Rock-esque memorial for Saddam....

ewww no I said nothing of a memorial for Saddam

just dig a hole, put his body in the ground and give him a cheap tombstone

thats all

lol

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardLawrence

Who says? It certainly is about that for the families of those he murdered. I know that if someone blew my father's head with a grenade and buried him in an unmarked grave, I would be healed (aka receive satisfaction) if I could inflict punishment and pain on the b*****d. That would make me happy. So why should we rob the victims of their justice? He deserves to get as much as he dished out.

Ok now that saddam is dead lets get back to huntin down bin laden and hang his sorry arse too..

Thread Information