Hussein executed - Page 10
Create Post
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Quote Originally Posted by D W George
    Does that mean that hillary has finally gotten her "secret health" program mandated for the unreconstructed?

By the f**king way-how come, if we invaded hadji town for the oil, the prices haven't gone down? And another f**king thing! How come when the price of a barrel of oil goes up one or two cents gas jumps 10 cents/gal. whereas when it drops several DOLLARS it doesn't affect what I'm paying for gas one red penny. Somebody riddle me that?
    I love the un-reconstructed line. "I won't be re-con-struct-ted...I do not give a damn".

Love that song.

As far as the last line goes, on that one I have to say, the conspiracy theory people might just have a point. The *amn big oil companies are hosing us left and right. Oddly enough, myself and another Sergeant were talking about the exact same thing just a few hours ago.

It *isses me off as well, but I don't know what we can do about it as a whole.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Put all this illegal immigrant labor to work pulling pedi-cabs? Save on gas!

I too love that song! Another son of the South!

Hmmm.....wonder what kinda mileage they get?

Naaah, I think it's a good idea, but eventually they'd get unionized, want hillarycare, shoes, and god knows what else. Then we'd have to pay it.

Quote Originally Posted by ggyoung
    I donot think that sun would ever last very long in a good line unit weather it be grunts.arty or tanks. I do know that if I had a lcpl. like that there would be lots of 6x6x6s dug in trying to get him turned around and squars-a-way. But you can't do that today. If you do it would be mean to the little troops. Maybe that is the problem now days.

If you were a good leader and commanded my respect, then I'd without a doubt be your best, and possibly the best you've ever had.

my political opinions have nothing to do with my competence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun
    While it's not relevant to Saddam, I guess you've perhaps forgotten Daniel Pearl, and the other kid who were beheaded, whose vids they did show (up to about the same point as the hanging).

You've also forgotten the hanging bodies of American citizens on Fallujah Bridge.

Bodies of American pilots/SF being dragged through the streets of scenic downtown Mog in 1993.

The media, back in the days before 'youtube', DID show pictures of gassed Kurds and whatnot, and I recall those pics vividly.

There are other examples, but the point I make is just this; making generalized statements about things like this are bound to get ya into trouble.
    ok I'll give ya that.

Quote Originally Posted by SuNmAN
    If you were a good leader and commanded my respect, then I'd without a doubt be your best, and possibly the best you've ever had.

my political opinions have nothing to do with my competence.
    The best Iever had was this dusky little gal in Olongapo....

Oh, wait a minute. You weren't talking about THAT kinda best?

This post damn near made me fall on the ground laughing; just because of the way it was worded. I'm still giggling over that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun
    The best Iever had was this dusky little gal in Olongapo....

Oh, wait a minute. You weren't talking about THAT kinda best?

This post damn near made me fall on the ground laughing; just because of the way it was worded. I'm still giggling over that one.

lol dammit I set myself up for that one hahaha

You'd never live that one down in the FMF laddie. Heck, you may never live it down HERE. LOL.

now only 26,783,383 iraqi's to go and our job in iraq is DONE

Credits
    Savings
    Bush's legacy is Saddam Hussein's smirk just before the trap door opened. And the dead tyrant's "gaping neck wound" looked like a laugh.

Thread Information