Hussein executed - Page 8
Create Post
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ggyoung
    Here is something to think about. On this here post only. Not taking any ones side on this post. WW1 Sgt. York was a C.O. Yet he got the MOH.
    York was drafted! Didn't volunteer and then change his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by greensideout
    I hope that you get your sh*t together before you get the "butterbar"!

Sempers Marine
    Gotta get them bars first.

Shia Jihadi thought control uses prophecy to drive it's ops. I will not post Isaiah again since that analysis was deleted. But it was important to Jihadi ops that Hussein be seen to go into perdition according to Koranic prophecy.

The Flame

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
    [111.1] Perdition overtake both hands of Abu Lahab, and he will perish.
    [111.2] His wealth and what he earns will not avail him.
    [111.3] He shall soon burn in fire that flames,
    [111.4] And his wife, the bearer of fuel,
    [111.5] Upon her neck a halter of strongly twisted rope.

This symbol is also the apostolic symbol for Judas Iscariot. Because Hussein was seen as a traitor to Islam for siding against them and joining the U.S. in ops.
    The Shia Mystics ran to work this thing. Now the King of Babylon is gone into perdition, The complete destruction of Babylon may proceed. Remember, Jihadist ops are ordered by Holy Warriors and Mystics.
    The war is actually between the Iblis D'Jinn and the Isa D'Jinn and the world of men is caught in the middle.

Arcade, you sound like a religious fanatic, cult leader, false prophet, etc.

I'm sure you think you have the enlightment on prophetic world events, but I find your post personally irritating and bazaar.

I don't think this board is the proper venue for you to propagate your private interpertation of world events as seen though your spiritual bias.

Quote Originally Posted by The1stSgt
    Arcade, you sound like a religious fanatic, cult leader, false prophet, etc.

I'm sure you think you have the enlightment on prophetic world events, but I find your post personally irritating and bazaar.

I don't think this board is the proper venue for you to propagate your private interpertation of world events as seen though your spiritual bias.
    Sarge... I have made no private interpretation of world events. The country was attacked by by a religious order to fulfil specific scriptures that they wanted so they could attain power through God. If you are in a war with religious indoctrinaires. And all their attacks are based on prophetic license, why would you talk to me like that because I have intel on the religious leaders and their motivation? Now you know better. But If you are one of those that can't stand God or to hear the truth, at least give me the benefit of the doubt. No attack is made by the religious leaders of the assassins without scripture. Suicide bombers are on their way to heaven. Having been brainwashed. A man adverse to religious belief in an area of operations like this one. Involved in ops against the Assassins and Ayatollahs with your attitude will die or get others killed very quickly. AND YOU KNOW THAT. With scripture MLK overthrew segregation. Everything we have in this country we got through rebellion, the first fathers said "endowed by thier creator"
    It's like the british trying to rule India. They could not. They could not rule Arabia. The russians could not. Becuse of colonial attitudes of narrow education, religious and racial intolerance. The enemy agenda is scripture driven. And the men you fight are taking orderes from the prophets. Now using these techniques these tribal leaders and goatherds have defeated the Russian, french, ottoman, and british. armies. And what kind of fool would I be to not have a study on the subject. You know that sarge. Yeah I know the script they follow. What? I need more troops that have knowledge of bible and Kopran and that can talk the talk. Even with tribal leaders. Do you believe in God they ask or are you a godless fool. Yes I believe. I say.
    A whole world. What tactic do you have in mind? I did my duty in Nam. 1/3. So you know what I think about what your device to goad me? We build mosques in Iraq. In Babylon. We build shrines in Asia. and some martinet comes along and speaks words like yours and the natives hear it. And strife resumes. But maybe you can't handle the truth either. Or whatever. Are you a combat vet? Have you worked with other races and religions in a combat zone? Ever worked with elite troops of Hindu, buddhist, or muslim extraction?
    If not be cool. If you have, why are you messing with my head? The enemy hates you for the reason of God! No I don't hate Allah or Buddha, or Jesus or Shiva. Yes I have read your sacred holy book. Yes we can work together against a common enemy. Even though the enemy is muslim he is evil. I can show you that by your own prophet.
    Cadres.
    But you do whatever. What does it have to do with USMC ops in the Holy land. How will it help us with the Ayatollahs? Millions who have only the koran as a book.
    I showed you what the Ayatollah Muqtada was doing with the hanging of the king of babylon and you give me a tough time? But whatever.

My post was concise. Fair, and accurate. The scripture Lahab has been used for untold centuries. By muslim rebels against western rule. Sarge are you an office pogue? You ever been in a foxhole under fire?

No? then give me a break. Tommorrow the Ayatollah of the Shia will open his book and read a passage. His assassins will then go out and kill according to writting. Killing to fulfil. But whatever.

"..[9.5] So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful...."
    The immunity

One stupid sargent uttering unbelief can cause a unit to be wiped out.
    Cause death and destruction. You could have spoken knowledge recited,and enjoyed immunity.
    "...96.9] Have you seen him who forbids A servant when he prays?..."
    The Clot

USMC ops require cooperation with Indigenous people.
    Counterjihadist ops cannot be carried out without knowledge of motivating underlying forces. In the holyland?
    Thank you sir. May I have another.

From the Christian Science monitor
    from the December 27, 2006 edition

Uncle Sam wants US Muslims to serve

The Pentagon builds Islamic prayer rooms and hires imams to make military life more appealing.

By Richard Whittle | Contributor to The Christian Science Monitor

WASHINGTON – As US troops battle Islamic extremists abroad, the Pentagon and the armed forces are reaching out to Muslims at home.
    An underlying goal is to interest more Muslims in the military, which needs officers and troops who can speak Arabic and other relevant languages and understand the culture of places like Iraq and Afghanistan. The effort is also part of a larger outreach. Pentagon officials say they are striving for mutual understanding with Muslims at home and abroad and to win their support for US war aims. Among the efforts to attract and retain Muslim cadets:

• West Point and the other service academies have opened Muslim prayer rooms, as have military installations.
    • Imams serve full- and part-time as chaplains at the academies and some bases.
    • Top non-Muslim officers and Pentagon officials have taken to celebrating religious events with Muslims overseas and here in the US.
    "There is a message here, and that is that Muslims and the Islamic religion are totally compatible with Western values," says Deputy Defense Secretary Gordon England in an interview.
    For the past two years, Mr. England has hosted an iftar, the feast that ends the daytime fast during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, at the Army Navy Country Club in Arlington, Va. His guests have included ambassadors, leaders of the Muslim-American community, and Muslims who serve in the US armed forces.
    President Bush also hosted an iftar at the White House in October, as he has done for several years. Gen. Robert Magnus, the assistant commandant of the Marine Corps, held one the same month at the Marine Corps Barracks in Washington for defense attachés from predominantly Muslim nations.
    The US armed services don't recruit by religion, but the Pentagon estimates at least 3,386 Muslims were serving in the US military as of September. No precise figures are available because, while US service members are surveyed on their religion, they aren't required to disclose it. Advocacy groups put the number at 15,000, saying many are reluctant to reveal their religion. African-Americans represent the largest share of Muslims in uniform, they add.
    However uncertain the progress, the military is intensifying its outreach.
    On June 6 - the anniversary of D-Day, he notes - Mr. England helped dedicate a new Islamic prayer center at the Quantico Marine Corps Base near Washington, whose 6,100 marines include about 24 Muslims, according to Lt. Cmdr. Abuhena Saifulislam, a Navy chaplain who serves as their imam.
    The Marines also have allowed Muslims in their ranks at Quantico some dispensations to make it easier to practice their religion, says Lieutenant Commander Saifulislam, a US citizen born and raised in Bangladesh. During Ramadan, "they're allowed to have some time off to prepare for their fasting break and not to go to physical training" while fasting, he says.
    Muslim troops say misunderstandings and friction with non-Muslims in uniform arise sometimes, but practicing Islam in a military at war with extremists who profess the same faith isn't a burden, they add.
    Petty Officer Third Class Nicholas Burgos, a Sunni Muslim training to be a Navy SEAL, or commando, says instructors sometimes goad him by calling him "Osama bin Burgos" or asking if he's training to help the Taliban. But "it's all in good fun," he insists.
    "It's all about how much mental stress you can deal with while you're in training," Petty Officer Burgos says. "I just laugh or have a smirk on my face."
    His father, Asadullah Burgos, is the part-time imam at the US Military Academy at West Point, N.Y., whose roughly 4,000 cadets include 32 Muslims, 12 of whom are foreign students.
    "There's been some insults and some taunting, but it's been handled at the cadet level," Imam Burgos says. "Usually that's due to ignorance."
    Col. John Cook, the senior chaplain at West Point, says that after media reports about the academy's new Muslim prayer room, he got a call from a self-described "concerned citizen" who fretted that "the Muslims are taking over the world."
    "I told him, 'I'm a Christian chaplain, but I have the responsibility to provide for other faith groups,' " Colonel Cook says. Protestant, Catholic, and Jewish cadets all have their own chapels at West Point, he notes.
    Marine Sgt. Jamil Alkattan, a Sunni Muslim of Syrian heritage from South Bend, Ind., says his religion, his knowledge of Arabic, and his familiarity with Arab culture were major assets during two tours in Iraq.
    Not only was he able to teach fellow marines key Arabic phrases and explain that all Muslims aren't extremists, he says, but he also was able to befriend locals, who brought him vital intelligence. "They would come to me and say, 'I know where bombs are,' and this and that," Sergeant Alkattan says. "I never got to sleep. They would come at night time and tell me, 'Hey, I think these guys [insurgents] are trying to set you guys up,' or, 'I've seen these guys with an IED [improvised bomb].' I think it stopped a lot of things that could have happened."
    Under a new Middle East Cultural Outreach Program created by the Marine Corps, Sergeant Alkattan is one of six Arab-American marines selected to be stationed in major American cities as liaisons to the Arab-American community and advisers to recruiters.
    The program was conceived by Gunnery Sgt. Jamal Baadani, a Muslim born in Cairo who emigrated to Michigan when he was 10.
    "It is not a direct recruiting program," says Sergeant Baadani, but its goal is to educate recruiters to avoid cultural no-nos and foster good relations with Arab-American communities. The "overall objective ... is to develop solid relationships with the Arab and Muslim communities for the 21st and 22nd centuries. This isn't something that's just a Band-Aid treatment."
    SOURCE: DEFENSE DEPARTMENT/RICH CLABAUGH - STAFF

Arcade, I don't know what Marine Corps you are from, but a United States Marine, Lance Corporal, would never call a First Sergeant of Marines, "Sarge". A total disrespect and loss of military bearing. On active duty, you'd be mine for a long time.

I can never remember any Marine addressing me as "Sarge" in my career, or in retirement. I am still addressed as First Sergeant by active duty and retired Marines, it is a Marine Corps Order you know. As a Sergeant, Staff Sergeant, Gunnery Sergeant, and First Sergeant of Marines, I've always be addressed by my appropriate rank, except by members of the Army. Even the fricking Navy doesn't use the term "Sarge".

Are you sure you were in the same Marine Corps as the rest of us? If you were, then apologize to me and square you ass away, and never refer to me as "Sarge". I am First Sergeant.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well said indeed First Sergeant OORAH!!!

Semper Fi

Jim

Well said, 1stSgt! And true.

A related sea story, if I may, which bears on the conversation...

When my mentor, GySgt Beeler, was promoted to MSgt, he made it very clear he was NOT to be addressed as "top". "I am a Master Sergeant of Marines. You will address me as 'Master Sergeant'. I am not a 'top'. I do not spin in circles and fall down. Are we clear?"

It was not a mistake one made a second time.

The only time I've been addressed as "Sarge" is by army pukes who call EVERY Sergeant 'Sarge'. They get all discombobulated when I address them using the proper title. Heck, I don't think even THEY know what "Sergeant First Class" means!

Semper Fi, First Sergeant

Ok so not showing the photos of his hanging???
    But they can show video of his victims being beheaded etc!!! and THAT is OK ?!?!?!
    Geeees back in the Old West going to a hanging was a social event and deterrent, I believe.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It's not like we fed him into a shredder, feet first, after all!

Quote Originally Posted by drumcorpssnare
    SuNmaN- Here's my prediction...You will eventually be deployed, either to Iraq or Afghanistan. And when the bullets start flyin' and troops are getting hit....you are gonna take all that left wing BS and stow it in your seabag. You're gonna get your head screwed on straight, in a big hurry. And you're gonna do everything within your earthly powers to save your butt and your fellow American's butts. You will grow up...real fast.
    Because the sad reality is, if you don't, you probably won't make it back. And even sadder...you may take a Marine or two with you, who was depending on you!
    Sounds to me like you need to inspect your 'brain-housing group.' Take it apart, clean it, re-assemble it, and check it. Right now, it's 'major malfunction' is "FAILURE-TO-FEED!"

Nothin' Personal...Just one Marine lookin' out for another.
    drumcorpssnare

lol guess I decided to come back after I was banned even though it irritated me

I'm liberal on some issues, conservative on others. Guess you'd call me a swing voter.

PLEASE tell me what makes a "liberal Marine" any less competant than a "conservative Marine"

because if you can't prove that, quit the accusations that "I'm going to get Marines killed yada yada yada"

because I know I'm damn good at everything I do, and the Marine Corps is no exception.

even though I haven't been in combat, my track record in peacetime has been proven, not to mention I'm a stallar athlete and a great shooter.

I was a meritorious Lance Corporal and my Staff Sergeant and Gunny has made numerous mentions of putting me in for meritorious Corporal already

so even though I'm sorely dissappointed in what the Corps has turned out to be (as opposed to what the recruiter said it would be like) I'm still damn good at what I do and I am firmly confident I would not let down in combat

so please, get off my back about my political views because they have NOTHING to do with my competence as a Marine !!!

Laaaaters

SuNman- So, you're "sorely disappointed in what the Corps turned out to be"...
    Tell ya what...why don't you take two 'tough-$hit pills', and call me in the morning?
    drumcorpssnare

SuN....you got banned? I wondered what happened to ya LOL.

No wonder it was so quiet around these parts...

I do have to say, tho, if you've already made Meritorous LCpl, and are being talked about for Meritorous Cpl...why are you "dissappointed" in the Marine Corps?

Lastly, while your political views "may" have nothing to do with your competence as a Marine, when you post them, they aren't some holy nugget to be 'oohed and aaahhed' about by the great unwashed masses. Expect comment and criticisim. It's how you defend those positions that defines and hones who and what you are. Posting stuff like that, and then *****ing about it, does you no good.

Thread Information