Remembering The Thank You I Forgot
Create Post

Remembering The Thank You I Forgot

Dear GOD,
    I want to thank You for what you have already done. I am not going to wait until I see results or receive rewards; I am thankingyou right now.
    I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better; I am thanking you right now.
    I am not going to wait until people say they are sorry or until they stop talking about me; I am thanking you right now.
    I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears ; I amthanking you right now.
    I am not going to wait until my leaders improve; I am going to thank you right now.
    I am not going to wait until the ligth of day and all is suddenly quiet; I am going to thank you right now.
    I am not going to wait until I get the job done; I am going to thank you right now.
    I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief; I am thanking you right now.
    I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed; I am thanking you right now.
    I am thanking you because I am alive. I am thanking you because I made it through the day's difficulties.
    I am thanking you because I have walked around the obstacles.
    I am thanking you because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and do better.
    I'm thanking you because FATHER,
    YOU haven't given up on me.

Marine Free Member SgtHopperUSMC's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thanks.....

I needed that little reminder.

Sometimes someone just sounds off with what we need to hear.

Thank you, you just did! God bless!

Thread Information