No kid glove response here....
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

No kid glove response here....

To whom it may concern.....

You arrogant jerks!!! How dare you disrespect the job that some Marines had that were not combat related.
    As far as I'm concerned ALL jobs in the corps are important.
    Not everyone can control what MOS they get, or their duty assignments; but if they perform their duties with honor and to the best of their abilities, then they are as good a Marine as any. I have no greater respect than for combat veterans; but when you come in here with that holier than thou attitude, then you can KMA. And as far as a certain SRB clerk is concerned: when on our DC trip in April, we visited with a Sergeant Major who served with her. He told me she was truly a HARDCHARGER, who was the hardest working, and most dedicated Marine he had ever seen. He said she was THE go to Marine when a job needed to be done, and done right. So don't ever disrespect her or her service to our Corps and Country. We are all brothers and sisters, and should start acting like it.

SEMPER FI!!!

LadyLeatherneck
    Guest Free Member

Thanks Tex

Thank you Markey.
    My TRUE friends know who I am and what I
    stand for and that's all that matters. What
    the Sergeant Major said was suppose to be
    a secret I'm not a person that gloats about
    what they have done. I keep that low pro and
    let people who really know me find out for
    themselves. I'm happy to know that I have truly
    made some life long friends on here and you're one
    of them...thanks buddy

Semper Fi

I guess I missed the original note that fired your rockets...

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    How about a hint into what happened?
    Semper Fi,
    Bill

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well, I dont know exactly what was said er what happened, but I guess I have to defend LL also fer who she is and what she stands for, even though she is a woman and that means she is a woman driver. I have met LL in person and also tex, so I know ifin sumfin got him this riled up it must have been serious. I was a grunt but I knew I didnt get my pay check, as miniscule as it was, unless there was someone in admin makin sure I got it. We all blasted the pogues while we was in but we all would have been happy to be one too, I know I would have preferred a office and a desk to spending the nights in the swamps at Lejeune. So I agree, as tex said, ifin ya earn the title Marine then you are Marine, no matter what job or title you have. I didnt get a choice as to what my MOS was and I know LL didnt either. And LL, dont get all touchy feely over this cause ya still a woman driver and that makes u public enemy #1, just ask Cass cause I had to ride with her lmao.
    SF and I dont have one of dem cool logo things cause my putor is dying and I was also a grunt so I cant figure out how in the hell to attach em anyways.

Hey, folks...

See open squad bay, band of brothers creed, on page two.. we had a couple a trouble makers in here jumping everyone. It's been dealt with by shaffer and them. Folks like that don't last around here one way or another, anyway. There was more, but most of it's gone.

Cowboy

Originally posted by cowboy_az_us
    I guess I missed the original note that fired your rockets...
    It weren't no troublemakers that started anything. It was some straight up Nammie bro's....it really started when some Politically Correct Left wing Weak end warrior remington raider Marine Posted that he was in favor of the ninth district court ruling on the Pledge of Allegience. We jumped his azz as it should o been. Then it moved to the Band o Brothers thread where another Marine posted some bullcrap touchy feel good Creed that is no way, shape or form related to the Corps that we knew. It looks like it was written by Rosie O'Donnell and Janet Reno...anyway....one thing led to another and I will say that some thangs might o been said that shouldn't o been, but when in the heat of battle craps flys.....Just standin up for my Nam bro's....I wasn't gonna post no more but I have been sent some emails askin me too...and besides, I always stand up for Nam bro's......thats my take on it.............

Re: Cowboy

Originally posted by NamGrunt68

It weren't no troublemakers that started anything. It was some straight up Nammie bro's....it really started when some Politically Correct Left wing Weak end warrior remington raider Marine Posted that he was in favor of the ninth district court ruling on the Pledge of Allegience. We jumped his azz as it should o been. Then it moved to the Band o Brothers thread where another Marine posted some bullcrap touchy feel good Creed that is no way, shape or form related to the Corps that we knew. It looks like it was written by Rosie O'Donnell and Janet Reno...anyway....one thing led to another and I will say that some thangs might o been said that shouldn't o been, but when in the heat of battle craps flys.....Just standin up for my Nam bro's....I wasn't gonna post no more but I have been sent some emails askin me too...and besides, I always stand up for Nam bro's......thats my take on it.............
    completely agree Grunt68, we were all in it together.as we are now. always was 'ribbin' going on, always will be! anyone over-reactin' can KMA! a pogue is a pogue is a pogue and a grunt is a grunt. if ya want it done now, see a grunt---ready ta wait, see a pogue!

Fraggum

Question Re: Hey, folks...

Originally posted by wrbones
    See open squad bay, band of brothers creed, on page two.. we had a couple a trouble makers in here jumping everyone. It's been dealt with by shaffer and them. Folks like that don't last around here one way or another, anyway. There was more, but most of it's gone.
    "One way or the other" hey bones, whatca meannin'?

TeufelHunden
    Guest Free Member

Question At The End Of The Day...

...Aren't we all Marines? Does it really matter whether or not we're Old Corps or New Corps? The common denominator is Corps. A Corps of brother and sister Marines! If that itself isn't enough to bond us all together for eternity, then I don't know what would.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Re: No kid glove response here....

Originally posted by tex-mark
    To whom it may concern.....

You arrogant jerks!!! How dare you disrespect the job that some Marines had that were not combat related.
    As far as I'm concerned ALL jobs in the corps are important.
    Not everyone can control what MOS they get, or their duty assignments; but if they perform their duties with honor and to the best of their abilities, then they are as good a Marine as any. I have no greater respect than for combat veterans; but when you come in here with that holier than thou attitude, then you can KMA. And as far as a certain SRB clerk is concerned: when on our DC trip in April, we visited with a Sergeant Major who served with her. He told me she was truly a HARDCHARGER, who was the hardest working, and most dedicated Marine he had ever seen. He said she was THE go to Marine when a job needed to be done, and done right. So don't ever disrespect her or her service to our Corps and Country. We are all brothers and sisters, and should start acting like it.

SEMPER FI!!!
    Yes, that be true..once you get past that D.I. you're a Marine no matter what you doing ya'll 0311's
    One thing about we Vietnam Marines we came home to the most vial hatting civilians you could imagine..and NOBODY i mean NOBODY other then other Nammies wanted anything to do with us...and many of them were bunkered up!

NOW NOW every swinging dick in the world wants to be a U.S.Combat Vietnam Veteran, and especally a Marine...and most claim to have hummped in every operation in RVN, LAOS, CAMBODIA, HANOI, CHINA, RUSSIA..the bronks!

So, we on guard at all times EVEN in our own Marine ranks! Believe me we or at least I, caught hell from the WWII Marines. Hell i couldn't get into the American Legion Post with the rest of my family, cause according to some of them we LOST our war...we didn't loose F'ng nuttin. But thats the kinda crap we took UNTIL in the last few years...! Hence the VVA came along!

We see a different breed of Marine today..including my own son!

This is no excuse just the facts as we see them! You maybe sittin where we're sittin 3o years from now!!!

OUT......

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Re: Cowboy

Originally posted by NamGrunt68

ROGER THAT...!

Thumbs up Re: Re: No kid glove response here....

Originally posted by NamNuts

Yes, that be true..once you get past that D.I. you're a Marine no matter what you doing ya'll 0311's
    One thing about we Vietnam Marines we came home to the most vial hatting civilians you could imagine..and NOBODY i mean NOBODY other then other Nammies wanted anything to do with us...and many of them were bunkered up!

NOW NOW every swinging dick in the world wants to be a U.S.Combat Vietnam Veteran, and especally a Marine...and most claim to have hummped in every operation in RVN, LAOS, CAMBODIA, HANOI, CHINA, RUSSIA..the bronks!

So, we on guard at all times EVEN in our own Marine ranks! Believe me we or at least I, caught hell from the WWII Marines. Hell i couldn't get into the American Legion Post with the rest of my family, cause according to some of them we LOST our war...we didn't loose F'ng nuttin. But thats the kinda crap we took UNTIL in the last few years...! Hence the VVA came along!

We see a different breed of Marine today..including my own son!

This is no excuse just the facts as we see them! You maybe sittin where we're sittin 3o years from now!!!

OUT......
    10-FER 1Eye!
    thats sumthin no one but Nammies knew or understood, or, for that matter----FELT!
    Hold tite CHESTY, we got yer six!

Re: HA HA HA

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HERE YA GO MARINES>>THIS WAS THE Spark that inspired Tex to come to the aid of Lady Leatherneck. Don't want NO Blame put on my Nam Brothers..It is my comment that got this one goin..I take Full CREDIT for tellin Ladyleatherneck My opinion on her 2 cent post..The below post..

Was a dissagreement between Male Marines! no place for a boot non-combat terd to play. AND I detest hearin a woman or a Boot Non combatent tellin me "SUCK IT UP AND GET HARD.....EEERRRRRRRR "
    Don't want to get bit!!...Don't play with the Dogs!!

Originally posted by LadyLeatherneck
    Good thing I've been behaving lately....
    SOMEONE GOT THEIR HAND SLAPPED, SOMEONE GOT THEIR
    HAND SLAPPED AND IT WASN'T ME...

NAH-NAH NAH-NAH NAH!

Don't take it to heart devil dogs....even I have had
    my hand slapped in the past

SUCK IT UP AND GET HARD.....EEERRRRRRRR
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF U know bout hard??? damn rock paintin Maitainance Batallion. No glory in policing the deck..U not even close to the shadow of HARD..
    U suck it up Marine!!!!!
    How ya like the taste?? Tired of all the BLOWHARD silly wannaB's crap

[
    WTF U know bout hard??? damn rock paintin Maitainance Batallion. No glory in policing the deck..U not even close to the shadow of HARD..
    U suck it up Marine!!!!!
    How ya like the taste?? Tired of all the BLOWHARD silly wannaB's crap [/B][/QUOTE]

well put 0311, do ya figger they'll understand it?

Thread Information