Looking for old friend
Create Post

Angry Looking for old friend

I am looking to find Sgt. TJ Morris we served together in 1979 at Edison Rifle Range MCRD San Deigo. We were very close friends who went out and partied every night. He even helped me find my wife of 32 years. TJ is my best friend and we lost ouch with each other when I was discharged in May of 1979 if anyone as information on his current location or how to reach him please post it for me. Semper fi and thanks

Matthew Kurbursky

Phone # 573-576-2040

No only that but try classmates.com or facebook. Those are two sites many people are on. Shouldn't be too hard to find. You can try Spokeo.com, Intellus, white pages.com, those are a few more.

(My bad. Hahaha, Kurbursky is YOUR name. At any rate, you should be able to narrow down an area by the sites above)

Last edited by wildwoman73; 05-29-11 at 07:48 AM. Reason: info correction

Oh...trust me. I've had some REALLY bad ideas. This is just one thing I'm kinda skilled in. At work, I absolutely DETEST having to be asked for things or asked to do things. I can have leads in a crime before the officer gets on scene!!!

Dave2571 the TJ Morris I am looking for was and may still be married to a woman named Linda and has three children in 1979 all girls. I belive the the #1 that you have just may be him. We were both PMI's on the range in m
    MCRD San Deigo. My phone number is posted maybe we can talk more on what you have and but it together.

I really thank you for all that you are doing and hope he is who I am looking for.My email address is kurburskym@yahoo.com if you get anything you can also send it there. thanks again for all your help Matthew53

_______________@_________________@____________@___ ____@_____________

(tumbleweeds)

Thread Information