Chuckles of the Day... - Page 1084

Adult Store

A guy goes into an adult store and asks for an inflatable doll.

Guy behind the counter says, 'Male or female?'

Customer says, 'Female.'

Counter guy asks, 'Black or white?'

Customer says, 'White.'

Counter guy asks, 'Christian or Muslim?'

Customer says, 'What the heck does religion have to do with it?'

Counter guy says, 'The Muslim one blows itself up.'

And then the fight started...

My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels. She asked, 'What's on TV?' I said, 'Dust.'

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds.' I bought her a scale.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive... so, I took her to a gas station.

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's license to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later. The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'. So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair. She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application. When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office. She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability, too.'

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table. My wife asked, 'Do you know her?' 'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since.' 'My God!' says my wife, 'who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my order first. "I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please." He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"" "Nah, she can order for herself."

------------ --------- --------- ---

A woman is standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.'

And then the fight started.....

------------ --------- --------- ------

I tried to talk my wife into buying a case of Miller Light for $14.95. Instead, she bought a jar of cold cream for $7.95. I told her the beer would make her look better at night than the cold cream.

And then the fight started....

------------ --------- --------- --------- -----

My wife asked me if a certain dress made her butt look big. I told her not as much as the dress she wore yesterday

and then the fight started.....

------------ --------- --------- --------- ------

A man and a woman were asleep like two innocent babies. Suddenly, at 3 o'clock in the morning, a loud noise came from outside. The woman, bewildered, jumped up from the bed and yelled at the man 'Holy crap. That must be my husband!' So the man jumped out of the bed; scared and naked jumped out the window. He smashed himself on the ground, ran through a thorn bush and to his car as fast as he could go. A few minutes later he returned and went up to the bedroom and screamed at the woman, 'I AM your husband!' The woman yelled back, 'Yeah, then why were you running?'

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, and slipped quietly into the garage. I hooked up the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day. I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.' My loving wife of 10 years replied, 'Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?'

And then the fight started ...

I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary? " It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation. "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said. So I suggested, "How about the kitchen?"

And that's when the fight started....

My wife and I are watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?" "No," she answered. I then said, "Is that your final answer?" She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying "Yes." So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."

And that's when the fight started

IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY LATE HUSBAND, SSgt Roger A. Alfano, USMC
    ONE PROUD MARINE
    1961-1977
    Vietnam 1968/69
    Once a Marine...Always a Marine

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1204617174

look familiar

Quote Originally Posted by thedrifter View Post

My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels. She asked, 'What's on TV?' I said, 'Dust.'

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds.' I bought her a scale.

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive... so, I took her to a gas station.

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's license to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later. The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'. So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair. She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application. When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office. She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability, too.'

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table. My wife asked, 'Do you know her?' 'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since.' 'My God!' says my wife, 'who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my order first. "I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please." He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"" "Nah, she can order for herself."

------------ --------- --------- ---

A woman is standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.'

------------ --------- --------- ------

I tried to talk my wife into buying a case of Miller Light for $14.95. Instead, she bought a jar of cold cream for $7.95. I told her the beer would make her look better at night than the cold cream.

------------ --------- --------- --------- -----

My wife asked me if a certain dress made her butt look big. I told her not as much as the dress she wore yesterday

and then the fight started.....

------------ --------- --------- --------- ------

A man and a woman were asleep like two innocent babies. Suddenly, at 3 o'clock in the morning, a loud noise came from outside. The woman, bewildered, jumped up from the bed and yelled at the man 'Holy crap. That must be my husband!' So the man jumped out of the bed; scared and naked jumped out the window. He smashed himself on the ground, ran through a thorn bush and to his car as fast as he could go. A few minutes later he returned and went up to the bedroom and screamed at the woman, 'I AM your husband!' The woman yelled back, 'Yeah, then why were you running?'

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, and slipped quietly into the garage. I hooked up the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day. I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.' My loving wife of 10 years replied, 'Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?'

And then the fight started ...

I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary? " It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation. "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said. So I suggested, "How about the kitchen?"

My wife and I are watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?" "No," she answered. I then said, "Is that your final answer?" She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying "Yes." So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."

And that's when the fight started

Gold Member

and then the fight started

Subject: And then that's when the fight started

My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels. She asked, 'What's on TV?'

I said, 'Dust.

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds.'

I bought her a scale.

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive...so, I took her to a gas station.

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's license to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later.

The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'. So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair.

She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application.

When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office. She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability, too.'

[My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table. My wife asked, 'Do you know her?' 'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since.'

'My God!' says my wife, 'who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my order first.
    "I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please."
    He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?""

Nah, she can order for herself."

I tried to talk my wife into buying a case of Miller Light for $14.95. Instead, she bought a jar of cold cream for $7.95.

I told her the beer would make her look better at night than the cold cream.

I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary? " It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation. "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said.

So I suggested, "How about the kitchen?"

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

The Bailout made simple

The Bailout Plan: Explained in simple language

MONKEY FINANCE

Once upon a time a man appeared in a village and announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys for $10 each.

The villagers, seeing that there were many monkeys around, went out to theforest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at $10 and, as supply started to diminish, thevillagers stopped their effort.

He next announced that he would now buymonkeys at $20 each. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and theystarted catching monkeys again.
    Soon the supply diminished even further and people started going back to their farms. The offer increased to $25 each and the supply of monkeysbecame so scarce it was an effort to even find a monkey, let alone catchit!

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at $50 each! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would buyon his behalf. In the absence of the man, the assistant told thevillagers: "Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that the man hasalready collected. I will sell them to you at $35 and when the man returns from the city, you can sell them to him for $50 each."
    The villagers rounded up all their savings and bought all the monkeys for 700 billion dollars.
    They never saw the man or his assistant again, only lots and lots of monkeys!

Now you have a better understanding of how the WALL STREET BAILOUT PLANWILL WORK !

Administrator Platinum Member Rocky C's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries

Talking The Gynecologist who wanted to become a Mechanic

A gynecologist had become fed up with malpractice insurance and HMO
    paperwork and was burned out.

Hoping to try another career where skillful hands would be beneficial,
    he decided to become a mechanic.

He went to the local technical college, signed up for evening classes,
    attended diligently, and learned all he could.

When the time for the practical exam approached, the gynecologist
    prepared carefully for weeks and completed the exam with tremendous skill.

When the results came back, he was surprised to find that he had
    obtained a score of 150%.

Fearing an error, he called the instructor, saying, "I don't want to
    appear ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but I wonder if there is an error in the grade."

The instructor said, "During the exam, you took the engine apart
    perfectly, which was worth 50% of the total mark.
    "You put the engine back together again perfectly, which is also worth
    50% of the mark."

After a pause, the instructor added, "I gave you an extra 50% because
    you did it all through the muffler, which I've never seen done in my entire
    career."

HA!!!!!

Rocky

Warning about The Beer Scam

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink by any woman.

Many females use a date-rape-drug on the market called ' Beer.' The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large kegs. Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several Beers , men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking Beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that 'something bad' occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as 'a relationship'. In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer-term form of servitude and punishment referred to as 'marriage'. Men are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this ' Beer' scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.

For the support group nearest you, just look up 'Golf Courses' in the phone book.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Ironic Humor: Stimulus / Crapulus Bill
    Wednesday 02-04-2009 8:13am MT
    Here's a funny to get your week started or cause you to enter a great emotional depression - whichever suits you!

"This year, taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment.

This is a very exciting new program that I will explain using the Q and A format:

Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
    A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q. Where will the government get this money?
    A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
    A. Only a smidgen.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
    A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China?
    A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the US economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:

If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China.
    If you spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.
    If you purchase a computer it will go to India.
    If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala (unless you buy organic).
    If you buy a car it will go to Japan.
    If you purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan.
    And none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America. You can keep the money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, or spend it on prostitutes, beer and wine (domestic ONLY), or tattoos, since those are the only businesses still in the U.S.

The Ups Man

Little Johnny attended a horse auction with his father. He watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs and rump, and chest. After a few minutes, Johnny asked, 'Dad, why are you doing that?' His father replied, 'Because when I'm buying horses,I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy. Johnny, looking worried, said, 'Dad, I think the UPS guy wants to buy Mom .'

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Oldie but a Goodie
    A farmer named Seamus had a car accident..

In court , the trucking company's hot- shot
    attorney was questioning Seamus..

' Didn' t you say to the Police at the scene
    of the accident, 'I'm fine? ' asked the

attorney..

Seamus responded: ' Well, I'll tell you what
    happened. . I had just loaded my favorite
    cow, Bessie, into the. . . ...'

'I didn' t ask for any details', attorney inter rupted.. ' Just answer the question. .Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine! '?'

Seamus said, ' Well, I had just got Bessie
    into the trailer and I was driving down the road'

The attorney interrupted again and said,
    ' Your Honor , I am trying to establish
    the fact that, at the scene of the accident,
    this man told the police on the scene that
    he was fine. . Now several weeks after
    the accident, he is trying to sue my
    client.. I believe he is a fraud .. Please
    tell him to simply answer the question..

By this time, the Judge was fairly
    interested in Seamus' answer and
    said to the attorney: 'I'd like to hear
    what he has to say about his favorite
    cow, Bessie'..

Seamus thanked the Judge and proceeded. .
    ' Well as I was saying, I had just loaded
    Bessie, my favor ite cow, into the trailer
    and was driving her down the road when
    this huge truck and trailer came through
    a stop sign and hit my trail er right in the
    side. .

I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other .. I was hurt, very bad like, and didn' t want to move. . However, I could hear old Bessie moaning and groaning. . I knew
    she was in terrible shape just by her groans..

Shortly after the accident, a policeman on
    a motor bike turned up.. He could hear
    Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. .
    After he looked at her, and saw her condition, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes. .

Then the policeman came across the road,
    gun still in hand, looked at me, and
    said, 'How are you feeling?'

'Now what the HELL would you say?

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Sliding down the banister of life!

As You Slide Down the Banister of Life, Remember

1. Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert have written
    an impressive new book. It's called.........
    'Ministers Do More Than Lay People'

2. Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink
    and be Mary.

3. The difference between the Pope and
    your boss: the Pope expects you to kiss only his ring.

4. My mind works like lightning: One brilliant
    flash and it is gone.

5. The only time the world beats a path to
    your door is if you're in the bathroom.

6. I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once.
    The seat folded up, the drink spilled and
    that ice, well, it really chilled the mood.

7. It used to be only death and taxes.
    Now, of course, there's
    shipping and handling, too.

8.. A husband is someone who, after taking
    the trash out, gives the impression that
    he just cleaned the whole house.

9 My next house will have no kitchen -- just
    vending machines and a large trash can.

10. A blonde said, 'I was worried that my
    Mechanic might try to rip me off.
    I was relieved when he told me all
    I needed was turn signal fluid.'

11. Definition of a teenager?
    God's punishment...for enjoying sex.

12. As you slide down the banister of life, may
    the splinters never point the wrong way.

Artists of the 60's are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers.

They include:

Bobby Darin --- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash.

Herman's Hermits --- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker ..

Ringo Starr --- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends.

The Bee Gees -- - How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.

Roberta Flack--- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.

Johnny Nash --- ICan't See Clearly Now

Paul Simon--- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver.

The Commodores --- Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom.

Marvin Gaye --- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.

Procol Harem--- A Whiter Shade of Hair.

Leo Sayer --- You Make Me Feel Like Napping.

The Temptations --- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone.

Abba--- Denture Queen.

Tony Orlando --- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.

Helen Reddy --- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore.

Leslie Gore--- It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I Want To.

And Last but NOT least:

Willie Nelson ---

On the Commode Again

IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY LATE HUSBAND, SSgt Roger A. Alfano, USMC
    ONE PROUD MARINE
    1961-1977
    Vietnam 1968/69
    Once a Marine...Always a Marine

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1204617174

Talking

YOUR HAIR SMELLS GOOD

Every day, a male co-worker walks up
    very close to a lady standing at the coffee machine, inhales
    a big breath of air and tells her that her hair smells
    nice.. After a week of this, she can't stand it anymore,
    takes her complaint to a supervisor in the personnel
    department and states that she wants to file a sexual
    harassment grievance against him. The Human Resources
    supervisor is puzzled by this decision and asks, What's
    sexually threatening about a co-worker telling you your
    hair smells nice?" The woman replies, "It's
    Keith, the midget."

Blown??

Attachment 6852 HOW DO I ENLARGE THIS??

Last edited by DocGreek; 02-27-09 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    Attachment 6852 HOW DO I ENLARGE THIS??
    Thats what she asked me " How Do You Enlarge That "

Doc if you are using Photo Bucket set it for a 15" screen and try it

You Just Go To Love The British At Times!!!!

YOU JUST GO TO LOVE THE BRITISH AT TIMES!!!!

The train was quite crowded, so a U. S. Marine walked the entire length looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a well dressed, middle-aged French woman's poodle.

The war weary Marine asked, "Ma'am, may I have that seat?" The French woman just sniffed and said to no one in particular "Americans are so rude. My little Fifi is using that seat."

The Marine walked the entire train again, but the only seat left was under that dog. "Please, ma'am. May I sit down? I'm very tired" She snorted, "Not only are you Americans rude, you are also arrogant!"

This time the Marine didn't say a word; he just picked up the little dog, tossed it out the train window, and sat down.

The woman shrieked, "Someone must defend my honor! This American should be put in his place!"

An English gentleman sitting nearby spoke up, "Sir, you Americans often seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You hold the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your autos on the wrong side of the road. And now sir, you seem to have thrown the wrong ***** out the window!

Thread Information