Would you want to be in Iraq with THIS Army guy watching your back? - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Something looks odd about the photo. Are those really US Army soldiers? Does anyone recognize their unit patches or equipment and cammie pattern?

But it is funny that the fat guy is leaning against a sh*t can!

Last edited by yellowwing; 12-18-06 at 07:41 AM.

I dont know if its been mentioned, but i have to say it otherwise it will bother me. That caveman photo is no doubt hilarious...however, the photo that was doctored up was a UNITED STATES MARINE! Look at his arm! i KNOW thats not a caveman in a USMC MARPAT Digital Blouse! We'll play games...jk...

Dude are you still a private in the marine corp after 15 years

The pattern looks like National Guard cammies.

As for the Caveman thing, the armor looks like the Modular Tactical Vest and the chest strap looks like the one from the ILBE.

Dude, are you really a Marine that doesn't know you capitalize the words Marine and Corps? Or are you really a Marine that doesn't know there is an S at the end of Corps?

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo
    Dude, are you really a Marine that doesn't know you capitalize the words Marine and Corps? Or are you really a Marine that doesn't know there is an S at the end of Corps?
    It's just that "Hollywood Marine" way of doing things I guess...

oh man, I'm going to love this whole PI/SD thing...

MCRD San Diego is the only place that makes Marines. We just let you all from PI pretend.

I agree with USMCVET, poolees need to earn the right to run the holes under their nose!! Until then, stay where you belong... going to your little poolee meetings and high school... until you earn the right!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Thanks Big Jim. I don't think this is a good poolee topic.

Thread Information