royal marines hate pongo's - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks harrymac, for sharing your, "getting the mind set" time with us.

My prayer is that God will guide your mission and cover your backside.God be with you and your fellow Royal Marines.

Give 'em hell Harry!

When you see those U.S. Marines, give them a Semper Fi from the old salts here at Leatherneck.

i will, i know that every time i have worked with your corps they have been friendly professional and speek just about the same language.

lmao

harry

here's a photo for ur desk top it one off our recuriting photo's

harry

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	howmuch.gif‎
Views:	216
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	1962  

99.99 %
    BYOB B ring Y our O wn B alls

Harry....Are ya "Ready" Marine???

oh yes will be there 3 half hours from now on the train. just want to get started now. ready to give the missus my wedding ring again dont want any rag head to have it. have said goodbye to my kids as they wont be up in time and would not want to do that again ( it never gets any easier- think it is harder as they get older and start to understand what is going on) my son said yesterday hope there is not a war dad- what do u say to that. enough of that mushy stuff and answer to ur question will hit the ground running when my plane lands in kuwait ..

SF and PER MARE PER TERRAM

HARRY

I Commend You for your Courage and Commitment Harry. You are a inspiration Marine. The time has come again to put yourself in harms way. It is my Honor to communicate with you Marine. May God Bless and protect You Harry.

Nothing last forever

Royal Marines Hate Pongos

Harry Mack, God be with you, your family, your countrymen & your allies. Thank God the Brits are ready, willing & able to stand with the U.S. against the *sshole tyrants of the world. Pass on Semper Fi's to our brothers in battle. If you visit Baghdad, kick the Saddam-sympathizer "human shields" in the *ss. Wish maximum harm to your foes & just enough discomfort to keep you razor-sharp.

Credits
    Savings
    There's some more of the quotes and poetry Harry posted, coming out in a book this year, which is being published to assist those of our pals who suffer with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. We'll see if we can get it available over there in the USofA when it happens. Rob Parry
    If you like the Royal Marine sense of humour try Military Forums. Take a deep breath, it isn't what you are used to!

Originally posted by Rob Parry
    There's some more of the quotes and poetry Harry posted, coming out in a book this year, which is being published to assist those of our pals who suffer with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. We'll see if we can get it available over there in the USofA when it happens. Rob Parry
    If you like the Royal Marine sense of humour try Military Forums. Take a deep breath, it isn't what you are used to!
    Thanks for the heads-up Marine ...How bout a link ( site addy).
    Post it here or e-mail it to me please.
    JoeT@USMC0311.com

USMC0311,

If you get that web site, would you post it for others who like to check it out as well?

Thanks

Semper Fi

Originally posted by greensideout
    USMC0311,

If you get that web site, would you post it for others who like to check it out as well?

Thanks

Semper Fi
    Roger Will Do! Marine

Credits
    Savings
    Morning gents. Tighten up the seat belt a bit, take some caffeine and enjoy.
    http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/
    There are subsections for Navy Marines and even the Army and RAF, but you don't want to go there, really you don't want to go there!

Credits
    Savings
    http://www.civvie-street.co.uk/[URL=http://www.civvie-street.co.uk/[/URL]

This is the original site for Once a Marine, Always a Marine in the UK. It contains most of the quotes etc, and is linked to Military Forums through the message centre. Enjoy
    PS there has been a little difference of opinion with a few US Army guys recently over Iraq, I've asked the guys to be gentle with you, they're a little tetchy at present!

Fancy bumping into you here Rob!! You forgot a site... mine!!
    htpp://www.royalmarinesbands.co.uk
    I hope all the visitors to Military Forums have a sense of humour... sometimes it gets a bit tense when we stray into the usual barrack room stuff that we should all avoid:
    Politics (unless it is taking the **** out of our own Govt)
    Religion (unless it is taking the **** out of someone else)
    Northern Ireland (unless you really know what you are talking about and are prepared to accept the truth as we tell it as most have been there, seen it and done it)

Come in, pull up a bergan, have a wet and have some fun!
    Out to you....

Registered User Free Member leroy8541's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    hey harry could you guys load up some extra johns courage for us yanks they wont allow bubweiser. would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Information