Looking for plt members from 1967 plt 3037
Create Post

Looking for plt members from 1967 plt 3037

Hello, I`am looking anyone from plt#3037 from parris Island sc. 1967, grad.day was 11-10-67.Thanks .

Quote Originally Posted by sambucasal View Post
    Hello, I`am looking anyone from plt#3037 from parris Island sc. 1967, grad.day was 11-10-67.Thanks .
    I graduated with platoon 3037 in 1967. Chesty Puller spoke at my graduation. Staff Sargeant's Fitzgerald and Saunders were my DI's.

Is there anyone else out there from 3037? I lost my platoon picture and book. I would love to know how everyone made out.

Hello Paul , You & I have to talk , I Have the picture ,

Hello Paul , I also lost the red book , from plt 3037, nov 10 1967, However, I do have the plt 3037 picture with the three DI`S. Do you know who won the dress blues from our plt? Also , Where were you in the plt picture , what row? I have been looking to find anyone with the red book , Because i want the names & picture`s of the guy`s , So i can try to get a reunion going .. If you find any one , you can contect me at sambucasal@msn.com Thank you , hope to hear from you soon . take care Sal....

Same same, 3037 in 1967. Left for Camp Geiger, Camp Pendleton, FMFWESTPAC [I-Corps], 8th and I and Camp Lejeune. Honorably discharged from the Brig following a Summary Courts Martial.

Presently 100% S/C with VA and Treasury

Once a Marine, Always a Marine Semper Fidelis

Hand Salute,
    'ske

Thread Information