Today is a good day in America. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hell yeah man, Howard county has gotten so bad. Don't ever let anyone tell you that Republicans are more currupt and money hungry than Democrats. All of the local politicians take money from developers and its turning a farming county into a sprawling metropolis. The democrats dont give a S__t.

I do not want to see any of them jackass's runing around here in Utah. They are enough trouble here as it is. The damn tree huggers, bunney huggers and anti gun nut demmos are a threatined bunch here in the west anyway. There is a town here in southeren Utah where the city pased a law that everyone must own a gun. The logers in this country are just about a thing of the past. We have big humongus stands of dead pine tress on our mountains and they sit there and rott. Why, becouse them damn jackass's have had control in the past. Which language should we learn to speak now? I could go on and on but I' going to dig some holes for my guns. I will only have cheap guns on hand so they can take them away. Just like they did to the good people of Vietnam.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    RIGHT~ON,HOYT45;I'VE BEEN PAYING MY 83 YR.OLD MOTHER'S PROPERTY TAXES.SHE LIVE'S IN HAGERSTOWN,MOVED MY BANG-BANG'S;OUTTA STATE!GONNA DO WHAT GGYOUNG SAY'S,BURY MY GOOD CHIT;AND START KEEPING MY $100.OO SKS'S AROUND!THE TIME'S THEY ARE A CHANGING. A HARD RAIN IS GONNA FALL!!!

Credits
    Savings

Question So true

I had an FFL during the assault weapons ban, a friend (army) asked me to pick him up a couple Ruger 9's. I asked, was it for protection when he was on the road (rest areas). He replied, " no, if they want me, I'll never see it coming, just want them as an investment."

Does that ring true ?

SF
    10th

Credits
    Savings

Wink Second Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by ggyoung
    I do not want to see any of them jackass's runing around here in Utah. They are enough trouble here as it is. The damn tree huggers, bunney huggers and anti gun nut demmos are a threatined bunch here in the west anyway. There is a town here in southeren Utah where the city pased a law that everyone must own a gun. The logers in this country are just about a thing of the past. We have big humongus stands of dead pine tress on our mountains and they sit there and rott. Why, becouse them damn jackass's have had control in the past. Which language should we learn to speak now? I could go on and on but I' going to dig some holes for my guns. I will only have cheap guns on hand so they can take them away. Just like they did to the good people of Vietnam.
    Jefferson said, “The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.” He didn’t say ‘if’ they try and take the guns; he knew this was inevitable. One thing’s definite, the day an attempt is made to confiscate American’s guns, is the day all hell breaks loose!

The reason this Amendment was so important as to be second only to freedom of speech was explained by Jefferson, “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”

SF
    10th

Some food for thought:

In the Virginia race, the Democratic challenger, Webb, is a Marine who was in Vietnam *and* a former Secretary of the Navy *and* a former Assistant Secretary of Defense for Reserve Affairs. (source: http://www.webbforsenate.com/biography/).

Just making the point that sometimes a vote for a Dem isn't a vote against the military.

I'm from Virginia, and I'm glad Webb won.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    We've had Democratic majorities before. They didn't repeal the Second Amendment then.

Its those scare tactics still getting to people. Like Bin Laden is going to make all American women wear Burkas if the Democrats win. The funniest one, they planted on the winshields outside of a West Virginia church revival, "Democrats Want to Ban The Bible!"

Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up I like this one

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    We've had Democratic majorities before. They didn't repeal the Second Amendment then.

Its those scare tactics still getting to people. Like Bin Laden is going to make all American women wear Burkas if the Democrats win. The funniest one, they planted on the winshields outside of a West Virginia church revival, "Democrats Want to Ban The Bible!"
    Indeed, the spirit of the present administration has been captured perfectly by one of America's most honored military leaders: "Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear--kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor--with the cry of grave national emergency. There always has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it. . . . " (Douglas MacArthur)

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger". (Hermann Goering)

SF
    10th

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    10th-
    If you are anything, you are at least one of the best sources of quotation(s) I have ever known. I'd say that you are right up there with those tele-evangelists who can recite every piece of scripture in the Bible. LOL.
    Thanks for the history lesson.
    "Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger". (Hermann Goering)

Sounds like your Basic Crowd Control 101 that, more or less with a few modifications, probably goes back to Sun Tsu.

The majority conservative American voter voted for a change in the White House because of stagnation,corruption etc,the war in Iraq dragging on with no end in sight[BinLaden said Americans have no Patience for the long war on terror].I think if the Dems just layed on the BS to get back in power they better deliver now and I do not mean cut and run like Vietnam,or they will only last until 2008!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    WING~WHAT LEGISLATION? AND WHEN,WAS IT PASSED;WHEN THEY TOOK THE RIGHT OF LAW ABIDING CITIZEN'S, TO OWN HANDGUN'S;IN CANADA? THIS AIN'T CANADA!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I must say I am a Conservative but a frustrated Conservative. I am glad there was a change on the Hill. Now we can see if they can if the Democrats can Walk the Talk. I wonder what will happen with the ILLEGAL Immigration problem Now!

Quote Originally Posted by jgorosco
    I must say I am a Conservative but a frustrated Conservative. I am glad there was a change on the Hill. Now we can see if they can if the Democrats can Walk the Talk. I wonder what will happen with the ILLEGAL Immigration problem Now!
    What "Illegal Immigration Problem" ...???

Now that the Democrats control Congress, they don't see an "Immigration Problem", all they see is millions and milliions of future 'Democratic' voters...

Is this a wonderful country or what....!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    :
    No, but they pass laws that infringe on our second amendment rights, just ask any gun owner in California, esp. San Francisco.
    But I think they learned their lesson after they passed the last AWB.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Oh yeah, I forgot We Don't have an Illegal Immigrant problem. Sorry!! My mistake. Perdon a me!! Might as well assimilate to the New America.

Thread Information