Ever get the feeling women are - Page 5
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Credits
    Savings

Talking

Leave it to Roger to ask the lady out for a Beer before the rest of us git the chance, good moves Roger.

Registered User Free Member JChristin's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Originally posted by SHOOTER1
    Leave it to Roger to ask the lady out for a Beer before the rest of us git the chance, good moves Roger.

God lord almighty. You guys are willing to kill good ol'Leroy with his big hair before a woman! What does a girl need to do to get a date? Have a sex change, turn into a man, and then become a Marine Corps Sniper? and wear big blonde hair wig? Knew I was doing something wrong all along. Joined the Marine Corps, but was excluded from the sniper portion and the other stuff, well, it's never too late. But then what would my kids call me?

My photo is in the gallery under: JChristin Gotta go tuck the my two young Marines into their racks.

semper fi
    jchristin

Last edited by CAS3; 02-13-03 at 09:22 AM.

Originally posted by Earle Comstock
    This would not have happened if I had not been brought into it personally . Check that post you deleted about should women be allowed into the Corp . Fvck with me and YOUR feelings WILL get hurt . I will promise that , can't handle that go join the Fvckin Army .
    even the Army has it's standards :lick:

Damn. And here I thouht this thread was dead!

Originally posted by wrbones
    Damn. And here I thouht this thread was dead!
    nope,, I just found it,,,

Registered User Free Member JChristin's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    The Army?

That fine branch of the military filled with Marine want-a-be's. They have standards all right. But it ain't the United States Marine Corps. Doesn't come close. But they do a good job. Whatever it is they do. What is it again the Army does?

semper fi
    devil dogs
    jchristin

Earle Comstock
    Guest Free Member
    I don't know exactly what they do , but I know what they can't do . They can't fight , just watch the movie Platoon . They go out on patrol and they are diddy-bopping along like they are on a sunday picnic . They are talking , joking , laughing like they don't have a care in the world . The Marines on the other hand had discipline . We were taught to tape up metal objects , no smoking at night , no talking , hand signals etc. , etc. , etc. For the most part the movie was ok , but it should have been portrayed by Marines . Ok , now I know where I was Going with this one , the Army can be actors , acting like real fighting men , or they can teach the girlscouts how to pee . Them squat to pee mo-fo's .

Originally posted by JChristin
    The Army?

That fine branch of the military filled with Marine want-a-be's. They have standards all right. But it ain't the United States Marine Corps. Doesn't come close. But they do a good job. Whatever it is they do. What is it again the Army does?

semper fi
    devil dogs
    jchristin
    1. they go in and clean up what you've left behind.
    2. they have a big part in the intelligence that sends you where you're going.
    3. they finish what you start...

Originally posted by Earle Comstock
    I don't know exactly what they do , but I know what they can't do . They can't fight , just watch the movie Platoon . They go out on patrol and they are diddy-bopping along like they are on a sunday picnic . They are talking , joking , laughing like they don't have a care in the world . The Marines on the other hand had discipline . We were taught to tape up metal objects , no smoking at night , no talking , hand signals etc. , etc. , etc. For the most part the movie was ok , but it should have been portrayed by Marines . Ok , now I know where I was Going with this one , the Army can be actors , acting like real fighting men , or they can teach the girlscouts how to pee . Them squat to pee mo-fo's .

tsk tsk,, someone once told me that people who knock other people are simply jealous.........

Credits
    Savings
    This is the last warning...this thread is closed. Do not reply.
    We do not allow any bashing in these forums.
    There are no fire fights among MARINES. You can not handle this then leave the site or we can take your posting priveledges away.

Thread Information