Ears, open. Eyeballs, click. - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jbourne224
    I just ordered the video last night from canaanbrumley.com, i was curious since it used paypal, how long does it take to ship (i live in the beautiful state of IL) thanks for the help.
    mine took a week. I dont like using paypal, but I had to get this movie!

Watered Down! But still enjoyable!

^^^

congratz on being selected.

Thank You Cpl!

I think some parts could have gone, like showing the birds flying around for a couple minutes. It could have been used for something more pertinent.

I'm Ordering Mine From http://www.unitedindependentmedia.com/ Tonight, I hope i get it in by this Wedesnday I'm excited

Quick Question can someone PM me another movie to see that is located in PI?

This movie is one of the things that made me want to join the Marines over Army.

Hi, just wanted to bump this thread to let everyone know that they released another DVD which focuses on the receiving phase (it's literally called Chapter 1: Receiving). Also because this is just a great documentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenpoops View Post
    Hi, just wanted to bump this thread to let everyone know that they released another DVD which focuses on the receiving phase (it's literally called Chapter 1: Receiving). Also because this is just a great documentary.
    Cool thanks for the update.

My J-hat was in the fleet with the kid that got hit in the head with the toilet paper roll. They called him "toilet paper boy" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ttown View Post
    can someone post this movie to download please
    Look it up on youtube or borrow one from a recruiter's office.

I looooove this movie

I think it's the best movie showing what goes on aboard an MCRD, but at the same time, a lot of it was either removed, cut or simply not recorded, for whatever reason (artistic, monetary or 'ran out of tape')... and as mentioned before, they could have not put the thing with the birds flying or crap like that, and put something else relevant in it... And more of graduation would been nice to see those guys wrap it up...

I haven't watched it in a long time, but last I recall...bootcamp was pretty much nothing like they showed. They cut out a LOT, simply because they can't/won't show it to America. Don't worry...you'll find out exactly how bootcamp is.

Yeah, I believe so too, but so far, the most informative and comprehensive video out there, about bootcamp..... There is more but none that cover multiple scenes at once...

One thing though, I wouldn't want to see/know everything before I arrive anyways (want to be surprised a bit as well), just something to watch at and hopefully decrease the number of ITable errors I/we will make during our quest there.. Of course, keeping in mind that we shall be slayed and tortured regardless!

Have you seen Making Marines?

Thread Information