Ears, open. Eyeballs, click. - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I think I own it, if it's the one taking place at P.I. and also shown long time before on either History Channel or Discovery....

movie

i would like to know where i can buy this movie. if anyone can tell me that would be great.. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by depwright View Post
    i would like to know where i can buy this movie. if anyone can tell me that would be great.. thanks
    http://www.canaanbrumley.com/shortpreview.html

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    i ordered this movie as a future marine yesterday and ordered it from canaambrumley.com an was just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to ship the dvd out. Ordered yesterday and no shipping info has been sent to me yet

geopap2....how about filling out your profile...site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    profile has been filled out, thanks

They only show you .5% of what you will go through.....dont think that is how it is because its not

Yeah.. pretty much all this movie shows is the stuff that looks good for the camera. Plus you can tell when he jumps around with his footage, one second they're in forming, the next they're wearing tactical shirts and have name tapes, then they're at Pendleton post-crucible, then back to forming again.

I agree with the above some parts are much worse than what it shows, some of it is much easier.

Thread Information